SparkTheHedgehog flash game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiruba

LAST UPDATED 8/11/08

I read the rules...and this doesn't seem like this breaks any so anyway, today I was searching for a flash game creator. Then I stumbled upon a program called "Game Maker". Since the newer version only supports XP, I had to get Game Maker 6, for windows 98 (which I have). Now, I will post screens! But I don't have any at the moment. Also, you need Game Maker 6 to run the game.

-CONTROLS-
UP ARROW KEY= jump
LEFT ARROW KEY= move/slide left
RIGHT ARROW KEY= move/slide right
SPACE BAR= complete level (only works when you are in a star)
Update! In the new .exe, red sonic and M.U.G.3.N BL@ST are playable! Here's how to control them.
Red Sonic
W= float up
A= float left
D= float right
S= float down
M.U.G.3.N BL@$T
(Note that these controls only work on the keypad)
8= jump (can thok by pressing for or 6 in the air)
4= move/slide left
6= move/slide right

-DOWNLOAD LINK-
I hate sendspace...so here:
http://srb2ffh.supersanctuary.net/279SparkTheHedgehog1.gm6

-GAME MAKER 6-
Here ya go

-THE .EXE-
http://srb2ffh.supersanctuary.net/637SparkTheHedgehogAdventure.exe (I don't think you need game maker 6 to run the exe, but at least windows 98 or higher) Update! The link has been updated! But anyway I worked on it a little more today! It has 2 more levels, and the error means that the game is over. Also, Red Sonic and M.U.G.3.N are playable characters! Use there abilities to help spark!

-SCREENS-
30w5dh0.jpg

The first level.
10z09ba.jpg

The second level.

Why don't you turn it into an EXE? That'd be far more convenient than asking everyone to get Game Maker 6.

I'm a game maker user. I can do better than that.

AND I am making something better than that.

I understand the philosophy of "start small", but I think you need to aim higher than just slapping a couple of objects onto GM's example level.

Plus, if this is your first game, you may be best off just experimenting on what you can do with Game Maker, but until you have like... I dunno, something similar to my first released game alpha, I'd suggest tooling with it privately until you have something that needs critique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back