• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Anime SonicTheFighters characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiruba

I know all of your first thoughts are, "oh no! Spark's made another wad that fails! All this place needs is some more recolor!s" Well this time, I've gave my work some shading, tooks some time, and it's NOT a recolor. I've only made 1 sprite for sonic (Yay! I made MSpaint useful!). Here ya go:
ivjnt5.jpg

I hate to double post, but here's a good reason. Today's been kinda bumpy, but anyway I managed to get on and make another sprite. These chracters are now for the srb2 championship mod (the wiki went down before I could learn how to make a level). Oops, I forgot to upload my sprites on to tiny pic...either way things are going good so far. Also if you want to be a beta tester, please PM me.

EDIT: The sprite I made. It's sonic's first battle pose.
2zylw83.jpg

SparkTheHedgehog said:
I know all of your first thoughts are, "oh no! Spark's made another wad that fails!
Actually it was: "Oh noes! Blatant ANIME characters for Srb2! D:"

You didn't need to double post even when there is a good reason. Ypu just use the edit button. Also, if you don't mind my asking, why would Sonic need a battle pose for Srb2? But on the constructive side, your shading isn't detailed enough to be noticeable, so you might want to work on that.

Yeah, I suck at shading. These characters WERE supposed to be 3D like the original stf but I don't know how to make MD2s...

Re: Hmm...

Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:
Can I please help? I can give it sortof 3D-ish shading! I know how! Please let me help.
Well...ah what the heck. Maybe lightdasher can give it an MD2 type of look? (Also, I'll send the picture not in jpeg).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back