cant load KART resources in zonebuilder

Jammin'

DISAPPEAR!
im trying to make some kart maps and i cant load the resources. they cant be loaded because they're in the KART format. can anybody tell me how to get around this? im using ZoneBuilder.

You can load resources in the KART format.
When you're selecting resources, In a bottom corner there's a drop-down menu that says "WAD Files". Give it a click and you should see "Kart Files".
Load "srb2.srb", "textures.kart" and "gfx.kart" and you're set to make SRB2Kart maps!

You can load resources in the KART format.
When you're selecting resources, In a bottom corner there's a drop-down menu that says "WAD Files". Give it a click and you should see "Kart Files".
Load "srb2.srb", "textures.kart" and "gfx.kart" and you're set to make SRB2Kart maps!

yeah. i did that. its saying not one is in the doom format. and i meant it wont load the kart textures. HECK it wont load the SRB file textures!

yeah. i did that. its saying not one is in the doom format. and i meant it wont load the kart textures. HECK it wont load the SRB file textures!
Try using All Files (*.*). Or if that doesn't work, type in the file names into the input box,.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back