OMG, I found spoilers of Egg Rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
Also, Spazzo, I will note that all of those images were intentionally leaked ^_~

Don't make me leak thinks that weren't meant to be leaked, Mystic...

Like...uhh....*flees*

Of course they're real, Kaysakado. I will note, that there are a few red herrings in there. As Sonikku said: We intentionally leak fake material.

Oh, you've fallen for it. At least one of the things in your post is not in SRB2 1.1, Spazzo. And no, it's probably not your first guess ^_~

Spazzo said:
Mystic said:
I will note, that there are a few red herrings in there.

Do you really think we'd fall for the SRB3 screenshot, Mystic?

...unless you guys are smarter than expected...

I'm pretty sure someone did actually make a post here once going 'OMG SRB3 IN DEVELOPMENT?!?!??!'. I LOL'd.

JohnnyWallbank said:
Spazzo said:
Mystic said:

I'm pretty sure someone did actually make a post here once going 'OMG SRB3 IN DEVELOPMENT?!?!??!'. I LOL'd.

Me. But I wasn't all OMG about it. I was just wondering what the duck the file was. It was, pretty obviuously Wizard.

FSX said:
JohnnyWallbank said:
Spazzo said:
Mystic said:

Me. But I wasn't all OMG about it. I was just wondering what the duck the file was. It was, pretty obviuously Wizard.

InstantSonic said:
I'M MAKING SONIC ROBO BLAST 3: THE FINAL BLAST. I'M NOT USING THE WIZARD ENGINE. I'M USING THE CRYSIS ENGINE, WITH REAL-TIME WEATHER AND VOICE ACTING. BRAD PITT WILL BE VOICING SONIC AND OWEN WILSON WILL BE TAILS. KNUCKLES WILL BE VOICED BY EDWARD NORTON AND EGGMAN WILL BE VOICED BY TOBIN BELL. IT WILL BE BASED OF THE COMBINATION OF THE SEGASONIC/SATAM UNIVERSES, AND WILL SPAN A TOTAL OF 30 LEVELS IN 4 UNIVERSES. EGGMAN PLANS TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD USING THE DESTRUCT-O-MATIC, A MACHINE DESIGNED FOR INTERSTELLAR TIME WARPING. HE PLANS TO USE THE D.O.M. TO CATCH SONIC, BUT UPON DOING SO, CREATES A RIFT IN TIME AND SPACE, SUCKING EVERYTHING INTO OBLIVION. SONIC MUST GO BACK IN TIME TO STOP EGGMAN FROM ACTIVATING THE MACHINE BY COLLECTING THE 7 STONES OF DISARRAY AND CANCELING OUT THE 18TH SEASON OF THE SIMPSONS.IT WILL BE FOR GENESIS, XBOX 360, PS3, PS2, WII, AND DS.

I have a very early release of it:
0177-sonicrushulegacy3d630830160943.jpg

(NOTE: If you don't get this, it means obviously SRB3 won't be made anytime soon, nor those pictures will prove anything.)

wtf.I spelled it right first but then I backspaced everything and now I spell it wrong?Back to the drawing board.

Most of the images that Spazzo posted were done by some other guy on the deviantart site. FF found it himself and posted links to it on IRC. Spazzo just wasn't on IRC at that time, so anything he finds on a directory folder is a plus to him.

It's moments like this when I think: 'Ya know that mIRC thing? Click on it once in a while, see what happens.'

Hmm... I wonder which pic is fake...I feel inclined to say the top one, but it seems too obvious....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back