OMG, I found spoilers of Egg Rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaysakado said:
Oh, this is cold?

Well, it most certainly isn't warm. Er, wait...

But going through image folders is very fun. Just be careful in other people's folders not to click on anything that might make your eyes burn.

I think I saw this somewhere before, so maybe old...

Athough in slightly related news, Mystic really needs to update his main page, cos half his front page links are dead.

Heh, as of now the only "real" spoilers we're getting are voice streams of AJ playing through Egg Rock Zone over Ventrilo. Obviously we don't get to see any of the graphics, but we can still hear and try to imagine what the stage will be like.

srb20008.png

crawla.PNG

crawla.gif

egg-shoot.gif

eggman_boss2.gif

eggman_button_push.gif

crawla-side.gif

http://www.spazzo.sepwich.com/files/DeepSeaAct2.wav

http://www.spazzo.sepwich.com/files/RainbowRoad.wav

http://www.spazzo.sepwich.com/files/EggRockZone2.mp3

GET 'EM BEFORE THEY'RE GONE

I see that's your own Sepwich you got there, Spazz.

Although that's just DSZ1 music with crap on top of it. =(

BlueZero4 said:
I see that's your own Sepwich you got there, Spazz.
It is, but it's also material that was, in fact, on the webspace of SRB2 staff at one point, or stuff that was on Vent/TS.

Whether or not it'll all actually make it into 1.1 is a wholly different question, however...

Kaysakado said:
See, I randomly go through people's folders on there webspaces all the time...
Directory browsing is bad. It's highly frowned upon toward people such as yourself. Which is why I have something setup on my site that prevents directory browsing. :|

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Kaysakado said:
See, I randomly go through people's folders on there webspaces all the time...
Directory browsing is bad. It's highly frowned upon toward people such as yourself.

I don't care that people are interested in what images I have on my site. If it's that important, set up a blank index for the image folder. Duh.

Spazzo said:
srb20008.png

*SNIP* etc.

what the - I swear you guys must sit in those folders all day mashing F5 for stuff we upload there! ;P

Bear in mind Mystic and AJ like to throw in a few things to throw you off occasionally for our own personal amusement. I heartily approve of such actions.

JohnnyWallbank said:
Spazzo said:
*snip*

*SNIP* etc.

what the - I swear you guys must sit in those folders all day mashing F5 for stuff we upload there! ;P

Bear in mind Mystic and AJ like to throw in a few things to throw you off occasionally for our own personal amusement. I heartily approve of such actions.

Wow, Johnny, please come to the forums more often. :)

I do this occasionally, it is fuuuuuuuuuuun. ^_~

Whoa, let's back this up a bit.
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Directory browsing is bad.
Since when? That is a ridiculous claim. Until recently, the art folder on my own site was a simple directory listing. Saying it's "frowned upon" to browse web server directories is incredibly misleading.

JohnnyWallbank said:

I'm particularly happy about that find, yes. I take from the rich, and give to the poor. :P

JohnnyWallbank said:
Bear in mind Mystic and AJ like to throw in a few things to throw you off occasionally for our own personal amusement. I heartily approve of such actions
Are you talking about when AJ placed a worm disguised as SRB2WIN.EXE in his directory, back during 1.08? Yeah, nobody falls for the obvious. ^_~

Spazzo said:
I'm particularly happy about that find, yes. I take from the rich, and give to the poor. :P

Uh, if I remember right, I think I posted the link to that pic in IRC. Nothing special to get it.

Flame, if I didn't want people going through that directory, I'd place an index.html there. It's assumed that people are going to do it unless you don't let them.

Also, Spazzo, I will note that all of those images were intentionally leaked ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back