The SRB2MB Valentine's giving

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonUnagi

Something tells me this topic has a chance of being locked. Uh oh.

Anyway, this is the SRB2MB Valentine's giving. You give a Valentine's post to someone that you not love, but admire/look up to, e.g. for their spriting skills. So, post away at the people you want to be.

I'd say Dr. Pepper earns my Valentine's post for making great characters at uncanny speed. Nice one, D.P.

PoisonUnagi said:
Something tells me this topic has a chance of being locked. Uh oh.
If in doubt, don't!

ANYWHO I VALENTINE TO CHRISPY BECUZ YOU LIGHT A FIRE IN MY HEART... oh, shit!

I give my Valentine's post to Oogaland for making the best SRB2 map maker available and for putting up with everyone's (including my) stupid and silly questions. =)

Who else? ME! (Can anyone feel the ego there?)

If I had to, I'd say Dr.P. You're awesome, dude. In spriting and in gaming.

I give a valentine to Flame in an attempt to hold him off until I can get his package ready to ship. I'll also give one to Bookworm to invoke jealousy in ST218.

I'm already giving two out though... :(

Okay, fine, I may not look up to him as such (I don't look up to many people, they're generally shorter than me) but I suppose Spazzo can have one, for just being Spazzo and really trying his best to improve the community.

Arf gets one as well, for being Arfilicious.

I give my Valentine to two people, for the exact same reason: Dr. Pepper and Senku Niola. In this day and age, a lot of SRB2 fans have a lot of contempt for Character WADs because of long spells in which only stupid ones have been made. These days, it takes a lot of skill--possible even a little courage--to make good, popular Character WADs...and both Dr. Pepper and Senku Niola have done this.

I'd give a Valentine to Boinciel/Boin-chuu for giving me that one package to begin with, and one for Ryan/Velocity since we were close with SRB2, Japanese stuff, etc.
Also one for Turtle Man (Coding support), Callum (Japanese stuff), Chao Freak 1 (Interests shared), and Draykon along with Senku (DSFQZ).

I'm taking away Kroze's valentine because he spends more time trying to be funny than actually being helpful.

Mine's for JEV3.

For his vast knowledge, and for being the master of debates. I really look up to him

And others to Zeldagammer00, darkness claw, Fugikuro & Sky Ninja for assisting me on the wad base comic

I give one to... nobody?
I guess Cue since he gave me one...
Yeah Cue, happy valentines.

I feel unloved...

I give one to both Kroze in light of recent events, and one to Spazzo in light of previous events (basically being a good help over time).

Also so I can watch them fight over who has the larger ego. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back