Sonic Runthrough, Seven Emeralds, Subpar Video Quality

I don't know where else to put this, but uh hey, I (attempted to) stream SRB2. Full campaign as Sonic, seven emeralds, good ending, the whole singleplayer suite, no commentary, but free to take my time when I need to and show off where I can. The videos are padded out a bit due to the streaming process itself being unreliable in this scenario (it's a long story, but I ended up having to do the entire run twice in a row, because it stopped recording early the first time and didn't tell me and--)
So yeah anyhoo, the quality is awful. I wanna stress that's all on the part of my computer's limited hardware. The game communicates well enough for that not to matter, but also yeah it normally runs fine I promise.

It's about two hours total, so I understand if you want to skip ahead to other zones.
Don't watch if you haven't played through 2.2 yet and/or are avoiding spoilers.

- I could include the link to the early GFZ1 part of the run, but that video's slow as I gather some lives, look at the scenery, and sort out stream issues, so let's just skip ahead.
- GFZ1 and 2, Special Stages 1 and 2.
- end of SS2, GFZ3, TH1.
- TH1, a stream-butchered SS3. :C
- Similarly butchered SS4, then TH2 and 3, and SS5. And then all of Deep Sea Zone!
- CE1 and 2 get a YouTube video all to themselves; they got eaten away in the stream, so I had to go and record myself doing the stage for a third time. I didn't care. Look at how I play, you can feel the joy, lighter than air.
- From CE3 to the end of the game. I have never done that consistently well at endgame before. I had saved up all those lives specifically as insurance for Metal Sonic. And then... well.

If you don't feel like clicking so many links, then I mainly recommend the last two. I had a lot of fun doing this, and I hope it's fun to see too?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back