• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad

What do you think of the Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad?

• I LOVE IT!!!, MAKE MORE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its good with nice colors

• Its Decent, not all that good

• ehh... i dont like it that much

• This is ugly!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

WR 102
Well... im working on this wad, with Ree-c and Walter RPG...

its a Wad featuring my Character :mrgreen:
this is part of the file I made, and Ree-C is working on adding the touch-ups (like the bangs and the Star buckle shoes)

so... what do you think of it?

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www.badongo.com/file/1752222

I'll post the edits.

flama14ak.png
flama2a81sp.png
flama3a79bh.png
flama4a66vk.png
flama50nu.png

Theres more, but you'll have to wait :wink:

Try and shade up the yellow stripe on his head a little. Might wanna make his gloves a bit brighter too. Other than that, pretty decent spite edit.

Alright. i'll get in contact with Ree-c (because hes only doing the bangs and the star shoes which are, quite easy) and i need to check in on walter because he's helping out by doing the running sprites

Their easy to get?

I'll edit the sprites more and make the gloves brighter, and shade the yellow stripe a bit, i still want to edit my character more, but i don't know what to add...

Stealing my idea....

Well,its looking great anyway! Mine doesn't have shading effects. (yet)
you'l have to wait till beta 2 is done.

Hint: unless you are making beta's,try remake the eyes and the mouth.

ADMINSTRATORS! Let me upload my avatar again,I'll small it down!

Actually, SMS, flame thought of the character before you made your topic, about 3/4 days before.

I wish i could get an avatar, but i've lost the ppriveleges, i wish i knew how exactly...

Mystic said:
It looks great, but I really don't understand the point of avatar sprite recolors, myself.

well even though its a recolor, it has diffrent colors than my avitar (i made this In paint shop pro 9 (PSP 9))

and my idea of this project, actually, came from Ree-c, one day i asked him, and BAM! were working together

and thanks for your review :mrgreen: (it really means alot)

Super mystic sonic said:
Stealing my idea....

He hardly stole your idea. This idea is as old as SRB2 had support for it. I remember seeing these several years ago. None of them were ever finished, though.

On your avatar, if you'd read the rules, you would have known that we don't allow avatars that big, and we have specific rules on how long it takes. It'll take at least a week to have it returned to you, and nagging extends the length of time.

Super mystic sonic said:
Stealing my idea....

Well,its looking great anyway! Mine doesn't have shading effects. (yet)
you'l have to wait till beta 2 is done.

Hint: unless you are making beta's,try remake the eyes and the mouth.

Read the line underneath my sig, please. Thanks.

Now that's just being an ass. We ask you to use proper English-not doing so is just being annoying.

It is possible to go super with a character that uses speed thok, i did that with my character ;)

but, not like sonic, you need to be in a netgame or splitscreen, and have all emeralds (duh) and 50 rings.

Switch to sonic, then transform, after SS lands, switch character.

And, if you want it in single player, make a sector have the super sonic transform, and then, if you have all the emeralds,step into the sector, and it gives you 50 rings and you transform super.

Both of these only work with a speed thok character, and if they have super sprites, which are the sprite letters, U-Z in the wad.

FSX said:
Can you make Flame go "Super" with SOCs?
I suggsested that once.

i could try to make flame go super, i just need a refrence Pic to work off of, so you have any ideas FSX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back