Green Hill Rage - First WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, this would be awesome if you made each of the little islands some segments of Green Hill.

Green Hill Rage: 9.5/10
The map was pretty fun, easy for beginners (i used addbot in SRB2JTE to test the difficulty for beginners) Good choice in music (Sonic 1 GHZ for the win) everything was like sonic 1. the only thing i didnt like was that there 0 item boxes (add 1 box on each of the corner islands)

zeldagamer00 said:
Green Hill Rage: 9.5/10
The map was pretty fun, easy for beginners (i used addbot in SRB2JTE to test the difficulty for beginners) Good choice in music (Sonic 1 GHZ for the win) everything was like sonic 1. the only thing i didnt like was that there 0 item boxes (add 1 box on each of the corner islands)

Ohnoes! I forgot item boxes!

EDIT: New version on Sendspace, 2Shared, and Will Host For Food. FFH users, sorry, it stuffed up. Includes the item boxes.

I haven't actually played this map with anyone. It looks all right for a first, but not a very good one overall. You don't have to play it, though, to realize the following:

The fact that this has Automatic, Rail, and Infinity all in one map is a fatal flaw. Automatic-Rail is completely overpowered; getting it should require some true skill. No, not even Starlit Warehouse has those items placed correctly. Remove all the Rail Rings, they are going to be quite more powerful than normal (even by themselves) in a flat and open stage like this.

There is absolutely nothing in the water besides the springs. The outside of the map has no detail of anything whatsoever.

Seems like the monitors here aren't really that helpful; they're all ring monitors. Then again, maybe I'm wrong.

As far as aesthetics go, you should be placing grass borders on the grass.

Also, don't put offsets on MAP90P. It's XWE being an idiot; just change those offsets to (0,)0.
----
Can't give anything more useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back