Post your pics/art here!

2ic5sn5.gif

Just gonna leave this in here.

Busting Eggman's Bwals - No Color
busting_eggman_s_bwals___no_color_by_larztard-d7888ec.jpg

I don't know what I had tried to do with this one. Basically, this is supposed to be something that I plan to use in a cutscene in Beta Quest 64 and the cutscene is titled, "Busting Eggman's Balls". I know it's a weird title but you'll see why the title fits in due time...

Hahah, look, a poodaboo. One that isn't filtered and resized from Super Mario All Stars:

s3nac0.gif

So, one day, I took Sonic's pickup sprite heads and combined them with the standing sprites, removing the grey pixels all around as well. Should I make it a full thing or not? I mean, not like it would even take more than a day or two to finish it, anyway:

2qtzjg5.gif

What do you know, my friend VAdaPEGA and I (and MonsterIestyn, kinda) did a spring.

ztw0vp.gif

And then I went and made a sprite replacement WAD featuring this spring just for you~

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

111mmi8.png
2a7daus.png
24wbwjd.png
2gshlzs.png

So, one day, I took Sonic's pickup sprite heads and combined them with the standing sprites, removing the grey pixels all around as well. Should I make it a full thing or not? I mean, not like it would even take more than a day or two to finish it, anyway:

2qtzjg5.gif

Yes! Do it please!~ :D

An actual quality Mighty that doesn't look like a blatant edit with horrible shading, or a cobra? This is absolutely unacceptable.

These are beautiful...

So, thought I'd post this, since years ago I made Miku sing Deep Sea Zone. That was my first attempt with her ever. So, I've decided to re-cover it. Keep in mind, I still haven't finished adjusting her pronunciation. (Or finished anything else. Haha)
But I thought I'd post it because SRB2.
https://soundcloud.com/scrappy-r/mikuv3-e-deep-sea-zone-super

And have some Knuckles because Sonic. (Maybe if I have time like I used to I'll make a BoomKnux wad. Haha)
k06aa1.png

2cdxuls.png

Not a drawing this time! Instead, an improv piano video! This piece is called "To Far Away Times" and is the ending theme to the wonderful game Chrono Trigger. The piece was composed by Yasunori Mitsuda, who happens to be my favorite video game composer. Hm...maybe something from SRB2 next in celebration of the 2.1 release...

To Far Away Times Piano Improv (Video)

Last edited:
Nice to see some art here again. Here, I'll share some of my recent work I've done. Trying to digital paint once again. Enjoy!

sonic_by_sevencolorsalice-d79lrua.png

3fc644abd20027e0c162df16fd02198d-d7a288w.png

lance_by_sevencolorsalice-d79q79l.png

insane_witch_colored_ver_by_sevencolorsalice-d796cv7.png

moon_blast_by_celestial_gardevoir-d6tfm4c.png

Holy cracker box, Hinote, those are great! I will stow them in my folder of inspirational art work, and try to learn what I can from your works. Just curious: what hardware do you use for digital painting?

Lately since I don't have much time and brain for detailed compositions, I've just been practicing simple stuff on piano and tinwhistle. Here's some sad low whistle music, if you want to listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzv0SJhItFs

Just curious: what hardware do you use for digital painting?

I use a program called openCanvas. Thank you! Glad you like the artwork.

Also, Jellybones, do I ever like the concept in that picture. I really got to play American McGee's Alice again. Almost forgot how much fun I had with that game.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back