Alien Lifeforms exposing themselves on October 14th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, let's talk about an actual real topic.
Honestly, Big Foot, video game releases, and now this. Seriously, fake.

And also, if Aliens are as advanced as we say they are, they would'nt have internet. Or otherwise, they'd have no idea what a computer is as they may be naive.

If they even exist.

I think it's a bunch of phooey. I think that the aliens won't mess with us until we colonise on other planets. I guess we'll all find out in 5 days. :p I by no means doubt existance of life beyond ours, I just don't find it very likely that they will visit us, cutting off sunlight from millions, in a 2000 mile wide spaceship, too heavy to fly, scaring everyone, saying they 'love' us... In perfect english anyway, they should at least have an australian accent.

my guess, it's fake.

anyways, if i DO see a spaceship, hopefully an alien with a glowing finger will come down and we will make the worst game ever! :D *shot*

Just kidding, if they DO exist. i wanna see some REAL VIDEO PROOF.

supa tails said:
I think it's a bunch of phooey.
and it's probably made w/ magix music maker.
It's got that text-to-speech tool and it sounds exactly like that woman talking. MMM is also able to generate sounds of that kind and create nice little manipulatable WMP-visuals. OMGoodness, to make it sound more real, they could at least have VOCODED that voice >.< like I always do.
Seriously, fellas this is ridiculous.
Wait, nice idea though, I'll make a video mys-*shot*

Or they could of had a real human read it XD The reason it sounds like a computerized voice is because it is one. They took the writing from a book some woman wrote who claimed the aliens relayed the words to her to write. I definately think that it is impossible for us to be the only life in the galaxy, I just think this is a hoax, and alot of people will be dissapointed. *ubducted and probed by aliens*

sonic260 said:
It would be hilarious if anyone was actually preparing for this
Hoax

Please don't laugh at the 20 cal load I have stored in my cupboard... >_>

If this isn't a hoax, for all we know they might come out of there space ship for some obscure reason and promptly die from all the junk in our air

Yay for- *brick'd*

zeldagamer00 said:
If this isn't a hoax, for all we know they might come out of there space ship for some obscure reason and promptly die from all the junk in our air

I lol'd.

I horribly doubt any aliens coming out of nowhere to supposedly "Rid us of our human form" it just seems pointless that one race would discover another only to change them to something else... I mean wtf?

[sarcasm] FINALLY! They have received my message! [/sarcasm] Who would believe any of this stuff! If this was true it'll be on TV, Newspapers and all that other junk! Only a COMPLETE idiot would believe this story!

Recently my friend had a dream involving aliens on the 14th and he never heard about this and doesn't believe in aliens. >.>

We'll see when the time comes.
I wonder what the aliens will look like if the do show up?
You never really know...
But, I HIGHLY, HIGHLY, doubt it.
* hides his combat knives * *shot*

zeldagamer00 said:

If they have the technology to keep a dirty great disc up in the air, I think they'll be able to scan the air to see if they can survive in it... >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back