HUD scaling

Icarus

Phantasy Savior
I don't know if it's possible but can I manage to "downscale" (or just reduce the size) of the HUD? Is this also possible for mod-based HUDs as well?
I usually play in a windowed 1600*800 resolution and prefer when the UI isn't taking too much place when playing with mods that has a bigger one.

Thanks in advance.

It's not possible in current official builds of SRB2, but I've made a merge request* that lets you change the GUI scales, so hopefully it should be available in a later version of vanilla SRB2 at some point.

* A "merge request" very, very basically means "I've made this code for you, please add it to vanilla SRB2".

It's not possible in current official builds of SRB2, but I've made a merge request* that lets you change the GUI scales, so hopefully it should be available in a later version of vanilla SRB2 at some point.

* A "merge request" very, very basically means "I've made this code for you, please add it to vanilla SRB2".
Thanks for your quick answer. I'm all for a GUI scaling option (and maybe an automatically scaling one as long as it doesn't looks very small when using high definitions like in many old PC game).

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back