Yeah, I'm not a girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but for some reason avatars make people assume stuff. Some people assume Darkwarrior is a girl becuase of that Star trek avatar. Some people assume Draykon is a girl because of that avatar that I have no idea about the origin :/.

Actually, people assume I'm a girl because I frequently use female anime characters for avatars, in netgames I sometimes refer to myself as "Jenny" and Vokelda sorta sounds like "I'm a girl" (At least, according to Penopat)

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
There aren't supposed to be girls on the internet. It's just not possible. D:

Pick an avatar without XP-tan, plzthx. Girl avatars don't work for boys.

Well people will assume that since our avatar is girly, that we're girls. We like something, so what? No need to get on our asses about it.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
We like something, so what? No need to get on our asses about it.
Just because you like something doesn't mean you need it as an avatar. Just a reminder folks, but avatars represent you. I'm not saying that you should put a photo as your avvy, but I can safely back up Zero's gameplay and personality, in Zero 4 at least.

The name and the avatar go well together for me, because i've been a fan of amy since mom got me an amy doll at the age of 8.
She also has my annoying, goofy, and somewhat naive personality...if Amy was real, we'd SO totally get along!

And she is the only Sonic girl to still exist, not from the future, doesn't have an annoying voice, isn't a thief, and not part of some special clan.

DanteEX said:
And she (Amy) is the only Sonic girl to still exist, not from the future, doesn't have an annoying voice, isn't a thief, and not part of some special clan.

Incorrect, Go watch SatAM.

Last time I checked, neither Sally nor Bunnie fall into any of those catagories you stated above.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Well people will assume that since our avatar is girly, that we're girls. We like something, so what? No need to get on our asses about it.
I'm agree. ^_^

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
So true. Most girls are either raped through intarwebz or in a wheelchair *mauled by amyrose*

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
So true. Most girls are either raped through intarwebz or in a wheelchair *mauled by amyrose*

cute...i laughed my butt off at that

Not true actually, the possibility of being raped by predators on the net is only opened by your own stupidity. If you are stupid enough to give info that allows them to know where you are, that's your own damn fault, >_> Not to mention like mabye 1/150 ppl on the net are predators...soooo, nay. Not to down your fun or whatever, just thought I'd throw this out there.

1/150? Are you kidding me? From where inside of your ass are you pulling these statistics out from? If it was 1/150, then there'd be a BIG problem with the internet.

Kid, stop believing everything your peers/the media tell you, as not a whole lot of it is true. I'm not denying the existance of predators, I'm just saying that the predator to user ratio is not by any means as low as 1:150. That's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back