Something you don't see everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earuto

Post something that you actually saw but you wouldn't see everyday.
Please no stupid crap like I saw someone rickrolling outside or something like that.

Just today I saw someone about to get beat up or at least it looked like it. I was driving in a car I don't know.

Re:

Earuto said:
Just today I saw someone about to get beat up or at least it looked like it. I was driving in a car I don't know.
How is this "Something you don't see everyday"?

I've actually never seen that happen. Hopefully I won't.

I've seen downtown covered in statues of seaguls. One was sitting on a bench reading a newspaper.

Having someone walk up to the cash register, and ask to exchange $43.00 in quarters and dimes. THEY had the quarters and dimes.

Chao Freak 1 said:
I've actually never seen that happen. Hopefully I won't.

I've seen downtown covered in statues of seaguls. One was sitting on a bench reading a newspaper.

The News...you never see the news on TV..? O_o

A wild turkey at my grandmother's house followed us up the driveway and on the porch. It didn't even try to bite us! (Maybe cause' we fed it)

hannahthehedgecat said:
BlazingPhoenix said:
The same pheasant stayed in our yard for nearly a whole week.

For some reason, I guess if you feed a wild bird, it loves you.

No. They're wild animals. They just hang around for free meals.

There was a day walking home from school me and my friend saw a lot of dead squirrels. He called it "Fall of the squirrels".

Here's something I (or probably you) don't see every day.

img036cq7.jpg

This is a picture my Dad and I caught of a rare cloud formation, a Hole Cloud. Unfortunately, it's not a very good picture because of the way the Sun was shining and the angle we took it from, but look at the glowing part, and you'll see it.

I thought I saw a Blue football flying into the grass ,but it was a peacock that was about to fly but ,got ramed cause, a car hit it on the bumper part. I should get the pictures.
Oh yea it died.

fawfulfan said:
Here's something I (or probably you) don't see every day.

img036cq7.jpg

O.o' THEY ARE COMING! * RUNS *

page0_blog_entry16_1.jpg

When I saw that image, the first thing I remembered was "The Day the Earth Stood Still". Also, I didn't watch this movie yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back