Have you heard of this sonic game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacy

Now with less viruses
I was looking on youtube for sonic boss rushes for no particular reason and found a boss rush for a game called Sonic Pocket Adventure for a system called the Neo Geo (Or something like that, all I know is that it is weird.)

Linkt to the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj8x8-5e4aY

From what I've heard, it's levels are almost copies of sonic 2 but most of the music is from sonic 3 and they also use the new eggman for this game.

One last thing... WHY WOULD SEGA USE THE SKY SANCTUARY SONG FOR THE EXTRA BOSS!?

I found it when looking through the Sonic: other games section of the Spriters Resource.

I've played Sonic Pocket Adventure before. It's pretty good. Utterly thrashes Sonic Advance 2 and 3 in terms of handheld games. Gotta love Sonic World music for the first zone.
Interestingly enough, the branch that made SPA went on to become Dimps and create the handheld games up to Sonic Rush. Sonic Team then kicked them out and stole the Rush Engine for Rush Adventure.

how was Rush Adventure?

What about Sonic advance 1? That was pretty good (except the special stages.... Oh my Gawd)

I never heard of the game before. I guess i never paid attention to the commercials or however it was shown.

I heard of the game but didn't know anything about it... I just assumed it was some cheap port of an older Sonic game.

sonic260 said:
I've heard of that. Wasn't that for the handheld thing that went to the Sega Dreamcast?
No? I don't think so. The handheld thing for the Dreamcast was a VMU.

Also, I've played this game. Fun, but short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back