Why you should not copy what you see on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, This is why DBZ Pwns all, nobody has ever died copying DBZ.
All, in all, it does suck to hear that a 10 year old died trying to have fun. :(

I thought it was funny how they pruonounced Naruto and called the show "Neruto Sand Ninjas". Ok YES I like naruto. I do not wan't to discuss whether the show sucks or not. KTHXBAI

That did sound funny. Why did he think the show's name was Neruto Sand Ninjas? The Neruto part I get because he's an idiot that doesn't know how to pronounce japanese words, the Sand Ninjas part I don't know why.

As sad a story as this is, I can't help but think that this isn't 100% bad. To put it in a very evil sounding way, we're going too far out of our way to let the idiots survive. At least that kid who died imitating an anime character won't live to pass on his idiot-gene.

I sympathize with the parents though, no person should ever lose a child. I probably sound pretty evil, shutting up now.

Edit: Probably a chain of misinformation, "He was imitating Gaara, the sand ninja from Naruto" "He was imitating a sand ninja from Naruto" "He was imitating a character from Naruto Sand Ninja"

Jacy said:
the Sand Ninjas part I don't know why.
Draykon said:
Probably a chain of misinformation, "He was imitating Gaara, the sand ninja from Naruto" "He was imitating a sand ninja from Naruto" "He was imitating a character from Naruto Sand Ninja"
Part of a youtube video. Did you notice that when it showed it, you could hear "Numb" in the background?
And the Manga Murder... disturbing...

I actually wouldn't have found these without my sister pointing out the vids.(Also known to me as, FORCING ME TO CLICK THEM)

i feel this is relative
There are a lot of newbies around. Please, don't kill them. 99% of you started out just as stupid as them, if not worse, so cut them some slack. They'll get better with time or they'll be banned, it's as simple as that

sonicfreak94 said:
I know this doesn't have much to do with Naruto but...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJF1No5JQPQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIjiA0AW5zo&feature=related

I just find it funny that the school systems take it so seriously. I mean I understand, but they're just messing around. Now if the kid(s) had some sort of mental problem, I'd be all like "ZOMGWTFNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGETHIMNAO".
They're freaking out because it could turn into another "Manga Murder" Like that one in the first post.

Draykon said:
As sad a story as this is, I can't help but think that this isn't 100% bad. To put it in a very evil sounding way, we're going too far out of our way to let the idiots survive. At least that kid who died imitating an anime character won't live to pass on his idiot-gene.

Quoted for so much truth.

Guys, people have been hurt imitating things they should have been since basically the beginning of time. I don't see how this is any different.

While it's sad a kid died doing it, the original source material of what he was imitating doesn't really matter when the kid clearly has such a low grasp with reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back