Things that you dared other people to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
verifiaman said:
when i was six i was dared to take a look at my moms friends.. unmentionables. she caught me and threw me out the window. the stuff we do as kids
I NEVER would have done that even as a kid, we just knew better. That, and I would have been grounded for life. :P
Most dares are so stupid anyway, I've got far better things to do with my time than suffer the consequences that comes with taking on dares.

The closest I've come to daring...would be...D.A.R.E.
What did it stand for again? I don't remember. xD

Although I had to do something that could easily be considered a dare...eat silk worms =/

No, they did not taste good.

Dr.Pepper said:
verifiaman said:
when i was six i was dared to take a look at my moms friends.. unmentionables. she caught me and threw me out the window. the stuff we do as kids
I NEVER would have done that even as a kid, we just knew better. That, and I would have been grounded for life. :P
Most dares are so stupid anyway, I've got far better things to do with my time than suffer the consequences that comes with taking on dares.

Come on now. People do things even though they know the risks and you haven't done a dare or dared anyone else in your life to do anything? That's hard to believe.

I haven't dared anyone yet but i got dared to use netsend in our college and yes it worked. (Only people who know what netsend actually does will know why i got dared to do it)

Earuto said:
Come on now. People do things even though they know the risks and you haven't done a dare or dared anyone else in your life to do anything? That's hard to believe.
I said most dares, meaning the just plain stupid ones that you know will get you in more trouble than you can live with if you're caught...
Granted, there are some dares I'd probably do if I had friends who cared about those things, but I never have. As someone who's almost always gotten negative results from going out on a limb, I don't like taking risks if it's not actually necessary.

But the just plain stupid ones are always the funnest, like riding down a snowy hill while hand-standing on an inner-tube (hell, that one hurt for a week...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back