Camera Left/Right Mapped to Analog Up/Down?

For some reason, the default camera controls in SRB2 map lateral cameral movement to vertical analog inputs, and vertical camera inputs to nothing. Since you cannot map analog inputs in the Controls menu, how do I fix this to allow for normal camera controls with a gamepad?

The stick that the vertical camera uses depends on what type of controller you're using. Don't give specifications to me since I only know about mine. Though the stick I use for vertical camera is X-RUDDER-. If this doesn't work for you check that you have the "vertical camera in third person" option on. If it's already like that and still doesn't work try other sticks that aren't already used by the movement and/or horizontal camera. To access the stick mapping option go to gamepad options in player 1 controls (I think)

The stick that the vertical camera uses depends on what type of controller you're using. Don't give specifications to me since I only know about mine. Though the stick I use for vertical camera is X-RUDDER-. If this doesn't work for you check that you have the "vertical camera in third person" option on. If it's already like that and still doesn't work try other sticks that aren't already used by the movement and/or horizontal camera. To access the stick mapping option go to gamepad options in player 1 controls (I think)

That's strange, since no matter what I set the Horizontal Camera Axis control to, it never changes this bug, even when both camera axis controls are set to none.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back