Script Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
One that allows the player to constantly change colour?

How the heck do you make these things anyway??

How about a script that works like the taunting? But it writes it in the chat thingy. So if you get hit, or hit someone, it will write something automaticly for you, like "I'll get you next time..." or "Ha! Take that!"

That won't be my fault. And it will surely make n00bs say "how do you do that?" "how can you type that fast?" "blah blah blah" "yadda yadda yadda"

FoxBlitzz said:
CZ, that would seriously annoy people after a bit of time. :roll:
You have just given me the greatest idea ever. The best part? It works.
I'll do my share of work and then post a wad.

My script that I created makes the player blink at the first part after the camera adjusts.

color 1
wait 1
color 2
wait 1
I used a lot of this code.
It does work if you put it in autoexec.cfg

These types of scripts only work in multiplayer.

How do you make the code loop over and repeat itself?

You know guys, you can now run SOCs on the fly using the RUNSOC command - either executing a lump name, or a separate file (adding .SOC to the end of the name is how it knows its a separate file). This would probably make for some interesting stuff.

fox.dx2 said:
How do you make the code loop over and repeat itself?
Have it load itself again in the last line. For instance:
Code:
color blue
color white
exec thisexactscript.txt

I believe you've already made something like this before, but I'll request it anyways.

How about an mIRC script that allows people to start SRB2 netgames remotely. However, instead of being like the one I remember you testing out in #srb2fun, all of the commands are done by CTCP, and require you to know the password. This way, only trusted users may start the netgame. There are two commands that require this password: STARTGAME and ENDGAME. There should also be an admin password, which goes with different commands: CHANGEPASS, STARTBETA, ENDBETA, and FOLDER.

Here's a description of all the commands:
STARTGAME - Starts a normal game (If the game is already running, this command cannot be used) - /ctcp STARTGAME [password]
ENDGAME - Ends a normal game - /ctcp ENDGAME [password]
CHANGEPASS - Changes the password - /ctcp CHANGEPASS [admin password] [new password]
STARTBETA - Starts a beta game (If the game is already running, this command cannot be used) - /ctcp STARTBETA [admin password]
ENDBETA - Ends a beta game - /ctcp ENDBETA [admin password]
FOLDER - Changes folder to download DCCed files to. 1 is normal folder, 2 is beta folder. - /ctcp FOLDER [admin password] #

You just want it so all the people will stop bugging you about hosting a netgame.

Then again, I might like that too-my connection can hold six people (when my mom's not using it), maybe more if no one's on dial up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back