Spring Hill Zone is fucking unplayable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lat'

Absolute territory where
Kart Krew™️
So I unlocked Spring Hill 3 minutes ago, I was expecting Botanic Scerenity because the sceneries were added but...
Anyways, why is the level so laggy? Are you expecting us to play with less than 15 FPS? I wasn't having any issues before with the 2.0 but here it is just unplayable :/

Even a level like Egg Satelite doesn't lag.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't lag in the slightest for me, so it may just be your computer. I've yet to figure out why, but it seems like different people's computer dislike different levels. Mine's not overly fond of CEZ2.

I don't know how I will do the emblems with this, even if NiGHTS emblems are enough easy. I have enough problem with that damn Azure Temple requesting you to find and keep 300 RINGS UNTIL THE END!

It would probably help if you lowered your drawdist a bit. "Infinite" is the default setting if I recall correctly.

It's not just his problem. SRB2 runs smooth as butter for me, and I have a four gigs of RAM on my computer, but Spring Hill Zone lags like crazy.

RAM don't really play a big part of this, you could have 16 gigs of RAM and a weak CPU or GPU. SRB2 would still lag due to the weak CPU, or GPU if you use OpenGL.

I don't know what you guys are talking about, spring hill zone is lag-free even on my old shitty laptop that had a mobile intel graphics chipset or something like that.

RAM don't really play a big part of this, you could have 16 gigs of RAM and a weak CPU or GPU. SRB2 would still lag due to the weak CPU, or GPU if you use OpenGL.

Yeah I know RAM has nothing to do with it. That was kind of my point actually, that having more ram isn't going to make it less likely to lag.

Actually I think the only time RAM would come into play is if you had such a low amount that it couldn't run the program but given the low requirements of SRB2 I don't think anyone's computer could be that bad. Once you pass that point though any amount of RAM will be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back