Contest Discussion Topic (2.0.X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify, in case I've made a mistake, has my Single Player map been accepted?

Edit: Hahaha, whoops. Disregard this, I didn't realize you were updating the contest preview topic as you clarified the maps.

Last edited:
Every map listed in the preview topic has been received and accepted (except for Bolt Gardens, which I haven't received yet due to a bad upload). I have tested all of these maps to make sure they are relatively bug-free. There's still a few problems with some maps like improper thing placement, but at least there shouldn't be any crashes or unplayable maps. They all appear to at least be deserving of a 2/10.

Wow...it looks as though this is a pretty small contest. It's disappointing that there aren't more maps, but on the bright side, this also means that we can play them at a more leisurely pace and will be more likely to give thoughtful reviews.

Wow...it looks as though this is a pretty small contest. It's disappointing that there aren't more maps, but on the bright side, this also means that we can play them at a more leisurely pace and will be more likely to give thoughtful reviews.

Well, most schools are going through finals right now, so I imagine many people don't have as much free time as usual. Summer is coming soon, though, so we'll probably start seeing more activity within the coming months.

Oh, yeah, I didn't think of that, because I always get my projects done really quickly (my school has final projects instead of final exams).

My school has a year round project where you write a long report then make a big poster on it (4 feet high) and then you go look at the schools projects. This replaces 4 exams.

Now I'm done with mine! Can the wads be posted earlier by anychance? I'm anxious. Do we get 2.0.5 early if we win?

Do we get 2.0.5 early if we win?

#Srb2fun said:
<Torgo>If a normal person wins, they get it a full 1 tic early;Win enough, that might amount to a full second!

Flash Lesson: 36 tics is about a second.

This means win 36 contests to get it a sec early!

36 contests = 6 years! (If I did my math right :/)

Hopeful it will be out before then. ^_~

Monster Iestyn's right...35 tics. I remember because I know that 70 tics is 2 seconds (from a tutorial on the Wiki).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back