The doctors proposition for further Eggrock development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robotnik, removing the boss from the boss room is actually a good idea.
Ever seen Sonic avoid a boss? If he could get out, he wouldn't bother fighting the boss. Even if he did find a way out, it would buy you time for your evil plan to take effect. With that affect to every boss fight, Sonic would NEVER make it to you in time!

Adding to that, I've noticed once you sent a robot to change Sonic's shoes while sleeping. If the robot can change its shoes and not wake him up, why not tell it to kill him while asleep? I'm sure he doesn't carry rings to bed.

Also, please, no more trying to get lifeforms like Chaos, Shadow and such on your side. They never work.

How did Gamma and Omega resist your control?
Also, why the HELL did you make the Tails Doll in the first place.
As Joat has already stated, I developed and installed personality chips in the E-### range for the purposes of combat improvement, I also applied these developments to Metal Sonic at one time (resulting in the Heroes incident), taking notes from one of my companions in the mad scientist business, Dr. Wily, and what he did with Bass.

However, I also failed to look at how badly the Bass project went.

Furthermore, I decided to give them a cheap operating system for the E-### series, Windows 98. That didn't end well either.

Why don't you just make a weapon that actually makes Sonic bleed. -_- I dare you.
Good luck with that, making a hedgehog that always has a shield or rings that make him invincible for some reason, bleed. I've been trying that for well over a decade now.

But there's always Giygas.
And Giygas is dead for good, so, no. Not that I would ask for help from Giygas anyway... I would rather avoid asking greater beings for help after the last ten or so times I've tried, I'm tired of having my plans usurped by creatures such as Perfect Chaos or Dark Gaia.

Here's an Idea! Make a portal that leads to Hell, and use mind control on the demons, so All the Hellspawns could eat Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles alive! Just imagine Sonic trying kill a Cyberdemon! Sonic would be Doomed!
So, what you're suggesting is... Dark Gaia? All over again? Just with a red colorscheme instead of a blue and purple one? Well done you idiot! I've already been overthrown by my non-robotic minions enough times, I would rather avoid having SATANcome for me! Not to mention the fact that I would start another religious crusade, aimed against me. If I started marching on Greenflower Zone with the legions of hell, well, I would have to start worrying about those crusaders coming back.

Hey, what if a teleporter lead to another teleporter? Then you can reach down to where ever you want... just teleport to another teleporter to another teleporter... and it goes on and on...
Have you ever seen the movie, 'the fly'? Either the remake or the original.

It'll be like that, only I would become a Human and several teleporters in one. Then I would die for reasons I need not explain due to potential nightmare fuel.

lol i say recruit chuck norris because i am witty and it is not old at all
No. For one thing, he'll rebel and make a dent in my army with the third fist hidden in his chin. Not only that, but I once read the following fact...

"Chuck Norris is just like Jesus, except Chuck Norris won't die for your sins. Instead, you'll die for his."

So, yeah. I think I'll avoid recruiting that man into my ranks, or trying to turn him into a robot for that matter. Not because he's a living legend, but just in spite of people telling me to do so.

Why don't you simply try to use your incredible genious to benefit mankind instead of trying to destroy it?
HAHAOHWOW.jpg

Oh, and I don't 'destroy' the planet, I take it over.

I want to be a lieutenant governor of the Eggman Empire. Give me the necessary munitions and central North America is yours in two weeks.

I wouldn't dare turn your own robots and resources against you... I promise! :3
Are you a loyal robot? No? Then you have no place in any position in the Eggman Empire outside of 'boy that fetches me the coffee' and 'that apprentice I took on for two days before realizing that I was better off making the Eggrobo'

Also, a good point of warning. Some mean spirited people here may tell you to try and invade Gensokyo.
Doh-oh-oh-oh! Implying that I won't take over the entire world. But do, amuse me, what exactly is so dangerous about this 'Gensokyo' place, hmm? I certainly haven't heard of it before. It does sound a little bit like Tokyo though...

Robotnik, removing the boss from the boss room is actually a good idea.
Ever seen Sonic avoid a boss? If he could get out, he wouldn't bother fighting the boss. Even if he did find a way out, it would buy you time for your evil plan to take effect. With that affect to every boss fight, Sonic would NEVER make it to you in time!
Ghzboss.png

Look at this image, what do you see? Do you see something stopping the 'hedgehog' from running past me? No, no you do not. He stays to do battle every time.

Adding to that, I've noticed once you sent a robot to change Sonic's shoes while sleeping. If the robot can change its shoes and not wake him up, why not tell it to kill him while asleep? I'm sure he doesn't carry rings to bed.
To be blunt, I don't think he sleeps. I mean, he never gets tired after running across the entire planet, and then to space, in order to stop my latest plan. A classic example would be Sonic 2, to Sonic 3 then to Sonic & Knuckles. Sonic got no break in between those 'adventures' and he never tired out, not once.

Lead Sonic/Tails/Knuckles or whoever to a room full of deadly lasers and food on the other side, then the door/path behind them should lock. That way when they starve and they're so desparate to eat, they can crawl to the food and get hurt by the lasers. Please note that the lasers shall not move or have huge spaces between them, or even a huge space in the celing for Tails to fly in. And just in case they find a way to the other side, put an acid slime wall. But if they still find a way, remove all air and oxygen from the room.

And at the first part of the room, disguise Egg Monitors into life boxes and make all star posts defunct.

On that note, who keeps leaving the star posts all over the place?

...hey, since they're there, why not just place a single robot straight on top of each one of them you find? Those robots have a habit of somehow respawning at the exact same time Sonic manages to do the same...

...or, hell, lay out everything in a golf course fashion so he acts like a golf ball (he has a tendency to do that if you put up a flag and a hole somewhere nearby), then throw everything in the "evil platforming for geniuses" book at him. I would imagine his strict tendency to follow his self-imposed "act like a golf ball" rule would result in a myriad of amusing deaths.

Oh, and I don't 'destroy' the planet, I take it over.

Well, what do you call Sonic Unleashed? Collateral Damage?

And your animal-powered robots would destroy many ecosystems if Captain Planet's minions didn't destroy them all within hours of their creation.

And I'm assuming the damage Perfect Chaos caused was coincidental as well?

Well, what do you call Sonic Unleashed? Collateral Damage?

And your animal-powered robots would destroy many ecosystems if Captain Planet's minions didn't destroy them all within hours of their creation.

And I'm assuming the damage Perfect Chaos caused was coincidental as well?

Don't forget the bomb that Dr Robotnik was going to use to blow up Station Square. If it weren't for Tails, that would have done it's job.

And then there's Greenflower City... He managed to blow that place up before Sonic could get there in time to stop him. Lots of people probably died there because of him.

And he said he doesn't destroy the world... >=(

Don't forget the bomb that Dr Robotnik was going to use to blow up Station Square. If it weren't for Tails, that would have done it's job.

And then there's Greenflower City... He managed to blow that place up before Sonic could get there in time to stop him. Lots of people probably died there because of him.

And he said he doesn't destroy the world... >=(

Well he needed new people to praise him instead of go against him :P

Speaking of destroying/taking over the world, why not build a machine that makes your own dimension and take over that world instead?

why not build a machine that makes your own dimension and take over that world instead?
Well I am assuming that Miss Mr. Robotnik will also have to deal with the living beings in that world and I am guessing that they might be even MORE powerful than sonic. Maybe Nazo is there or maybe I am there. :D

Doh-oh-oh-oh! Implying that I won't take over the entire world. But do, amuse me, what exactly is so dangerous about this 'Gensokyo' place, hmm? I certainly haven't heard of it before. It does sound a little bit like Tokyo though...

Take it from someone that knows what it is... Ignore it. Gensokyo is some kind of supernatural place that exists for the purpose being divided from the world which you rule. And surely you've read enough Marvel/DC comics to know that you want to conquer just one dimension at a time for practical reasons. I don't think even you know what happened in those incidents where Blaze came into the picture.

And the only ones that will tell you to go there before you've finished taking over this world either think that they're in some way making fun of those that talk about this place, or are trying to fudge with the border between these dimensions. If the former, laugh in their face (they'll think you're laughing with them, not at them)... and if the latter, change the subject very quickly for the sake of your sanity.

By the way, why HAVEN'T you invaded Tokyo yet? They've probably got all sorts of funky things you can use to help defeat Sonic. I don't remember seeing it as one of the cities you invaded during the gaia incident, its like you haven't even acknowledged its existence.

Are you a loyal robot? No? Then you have no place in any position in the Eggman Empire outside of 'boy that fetches me the coffee' and 'that apprentice I took on for two days before realizing that I was better off making the Eggrobo'

Well, screw you pal! I'll start my own evil empire! And it'll have blackjack! And hookers! In fact, forget the evil empire and blackjack!

Also, how do you plan on conquering the southern United States? Everybody living there is armed to the teeth.

Last edited:
Im sure Solid Snake wouldent mind cracking Sonic's neck for you, he does claim to hate him... Also, what about disguising robots as rings?

EDIT: You also mention Dr. Wily a lot, whay not team up with him?

Last edited:
Maybe you should take some tactics that Megatron used in Decepticons story in the Transformers game, he actually managed to kill the good guys and take over the world. Except when he took over the world he killed all of humanity.

Or maybe you could get a gun, and when Sonic and his friends come to thwart your plans at the end of the game, you could just start shooting them, make them lose their rings, and then die? What is keeping you from doing that?

Or better yet, why don't you just use the chaos emeralds like sonic and friends and turn into super eggman or something?

Last edited:
Robots would need some sort of thrust to float, and when you take into account that it would have to have something to harm Sonic with, that would be a tall order to make robots look convincingly like rings.

As for Wily, they seem to be working on completely different areas. Besides, if Robotnik and Wily teamed up, that would mean that Sonic and Megaman would also team up. Robotnik and Wily would be a devastating combo, yes, but Sonic and Megaman would compliment each-other much better and the power ratio would be tilted more toward their favor.

As for why Robotnik does not use a gun, that would require him putting himself directly in harm’s way, a potentially fatal mistake. It would be more efficient to just fire at Sonic and his friends from within the relative safety and comfort of a ship. Y’know, like the Egg Mobile.

Or better yet, why don't you just use the chaos emeralds like sonic and friends and turn into super eggman or something?

SuperEggman.png

That's why.

Anyways, try taking over the place with the most weapons first, that may be an advantage for you.

*cough*America*cough*

Ok, I am about to do the unthinkable, I'm going to GIVE A USEFUL SUGGESTION!

Why not add a door which all the (currently alive) players need to stand on before entering the boss room? Knowing the attention span of pro's, they'll probably log off before the noobs make it to the end! >=D

Why not add a conveyor floor leading into an endless pit inside Metal Sonic's room? Players would be too busy fighting the boss to realise they're at the edge of the conveyer! >=D

Why not be mean and add a line of rings leading off a cliff so players without a fly ability would fall to their doom? Or better yet, add a life terminal at the other end of an uncrossable pit to tempt the greedy players that will try to reach the monitor? >=D

Though I haven't actually made it to the Egg Rock yet, I am pretty sure it is in space. I am also pretty sure that there is no breathable oxygen in space. Why not put a hole in a wall whithin Metal Sonic's room that will send the heroes into the void of space? >=D

Take it from someone that knows what it is... Ignore it. Gensokyo is some kind of supernatural place that exists for the purpose being divided from the world which you rule.

*somewhat long, so in smaller text*

This. Just to make sure you don't do it ever, let me elaborate. Gensokyo...
Let me put it this way. If you went in there with all intentions to conquer that sealed realm...
It would be the last thing you would ever do.

Nothing you have ever seen could compare to the stuff in that death trap disguised as paradise. There are people there that use magic. Not hyper-advanced technology, magic.
One of the people there can stop time. There is a person who is half-ghost, as little sense as that makes.
Those examples could easily destroy anything you sent at them, could easily destroy you, could easily destroy Sonic, Emeralds or no Emeralds.
And they are nowhere near the strongest things in that...place. I have heard rumors about goddesses, demons, beings that can kill with but a thought...
...and one in particular that can do anything she pleases.

Don't have me elaborate on that last one. Please. Some things are not meant for the mind of man to try and understand.

Also, everyone there is a girl.

Ok, that's enough of that. As for Tokyo...

Why haven't you gone after it yet? Godzilla is just a movie character, it has massive amounts of technology, you could likely improve conditions just by taking over (I'd expect the level of smog to actually go down), you could easily make lots of money running the city... It's actually a good idea. Go for it!

While it's clear the OP is hilarious and good at role playing, the rest of the community is not funny and turned this into garbage really quick.

This is why we can't have nice things, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back