Pain

srb20003ay9.png

OHNOES I DIED

Best for Race Due to High Speed.
Double Jump.
Pokemon.

Thats it.

THIS WAS A SOMECORP WAD.

What a shitty looking wad. i could pull better stuff out of your mums anus. next time you make a character, make it a decent size and not so lame fuck you all!

Flame warning.

shox...I do not like your attitude.

Sure it's pokemon wad, and the series has gone down the toilet after the first season, but that's no reson to start dissing someone.

After all, Who knows? The wad might be excellent.

And stop using gay as an insult. It makes you look like an idiot.

ok?

shox said:
What a **** looking wad. i could pull better stuff out of your mums anus. next time you make a character, make it a decent size and not so lame **** you all!

Flame warning.

Dude, you have some serious anger management problems.

GCFreak said:
shox said:
What a **** looking wad. i could pull better stuff out of your mums ****. next time you make a character, make it a decent size and not so lame **** you all!

Flame warning.

Dude, you have some serious anger management problems.

Yep, I got temp baned for saying something much less offensive than that.

And just because Pokemaon is dumb as crap now doesn't mean you have to dis on it. Last time I checked that thing was that small.
*shot*Hey why you *shot*me?*shot*

Someman, after I saw your Zim wad I wasn't sure if you still had great wading in you. Well, you do this wad was excellent! I'm not a pokemon fan myself but I think that he should shoot out a lightning bolt (you could do that using socs.
By the way I noticed that you had the consle showing when you took the screen shot, to get ride of this put:
bind (letter or number of your choice) screenshot
then press the number or letter of your choice, it will usally take a nice clean screenshot :mrgreen:

Shu said:
Yep, I got temp baned for saying something much less offensive than that.
Yeah, we've changed the rules slightly in how they're enforced, but I'll bet if he keeps that attitude up we'll get the same.

Like i say for the First time ever, "If You Have nothing nice to post, Don't post anything At all, Or you can post but please no Flaming."

The only problem I can see with it is Raichu's a little bit too small compared to the other characters. **Puts away Pokedex**

Someman said:
Like i say for the First time ever, "If You Have nothing nice to post, Don't post anything At all, Or you can post but please no Flaming."
Bah, if you don't post telling a person their wad sucks (not that this one does), then will they ever try to make it better?
I'd rather go for "If you have nothing constructive to say, shut the hell up".

Shuffle said:
Bah, if you don't post telling a person their wad sucks (not that this one does), then will they ever try to make it better?

Depends on how you say it........

Bad example:
OMFG, thiz WaD ish teh suck! Go ya suck yoir fucking mummy, sucker!

Better example:
So yeah, this wad needs some major improvements. First of all, make it bigger. (I swear, too much people that make wads using ripped sprites leave the sprites small) Second, the S_SKIN needs a major update. 36 for Raichu with only walking sprites?!? Double jump? whyn not make it a thok with actionspd set to 40? And try giving him a thunderbolt attack.

Yes, but you don't need to be overly optimistic and supportive, either. Specifically in the way of recolors, it's best to be straight and say that they're unoriginal at best, and to draw it yourself, or make something else.

Ok, I don't see why you suddenly started talking about recolors,but yhea,
if my haunted memories surve corectly,the stupid littel thing sould be about Sonic's higth.Not that i still like Pokefreaks or any thing...

shox said:
What a **** looking wad. i could pull better stuff out of your mums anus. next time you make a character, make it a decent size and not so lame **** you all!

Flame warning.
*gasp* :eek: WOW how could you be so mean. Everyone likes this wad and someman how come your
~ is red?(I know I can't spell concol)

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
shox said:

Flame warning.
*gasp* :eek: WOW how could you be so mean.

Simple: He's an idiot. He knows that this could be better, but he fails at presenting his opinion in even a remotely helpful way. Instead, he finds it necessary to insult him in a very, very poorly done fashion.

And, that red bold text is his first step to a tempban, I take it? ;P

I don't quite care enough for this wad to download it, as I don't take much interest in rips, but come on, Shox. If you're going to be harsh about it, have some style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back