Epic Mickey: The Power of Two/Power of Illusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autosaver

2286bed5-61ad-40eb-969f-2a7d13a04fbf.jpg

Several months ago, there were a ton of rumors about Epic Mickey getting a sequel. A survey even had boxarts of the game along with a detailed description. Coop (Oswald) and multiplatform? Check!
96feacd4-6049-4d30-bb12-6899892bd609.jpg

The sequel will put music as a priority - musicals will be done on a regular basis during the game. The camera has been improved from the original which was the biggest complaint from the original game. A cool thing is that depending on your actions, the music will change.

Like I said, the game is multiplatform. Epic Mickey 2 will be available on Wii, 360, and PS3. A french magazine has hinted that a 3DS spin-off title will also be coming. A Wii U version will probably happen down the line.

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=174069

Edit: Footage - http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=174122

Last edited:
The camera has been improved from the original which was the biggest from the original game.
The biggest what?
The biggest WHAT?! x.x

Anyway, I remember having a topic about this... or did we just discuss this on the Epic Mickey 1 topic..
I remember Epic Mickey not recieving TOO good critisizements, so I'm not sure if I should get this one.

The biggest what?
The biggest WHAT?! x.x

Anyway, I remember having a topic about this... or did we just discuss this on the Epic Mickey 1 topic..
I remember Epic Mickey not recieving TOO good critisizements, so I'm not sure if I should get this one.
There is a link to the original topic (Epic Mickey I) in the first post.

Well, the game definetly looks interesting with the addition of co-op and the fixed camera. I'm hoping that the co-op is actually fun and perhaps your choices can actually influence what happens more than the last game.

From what I heard about the original game, it was basically like a 3D platformer you'd find on the N64. As interesting as that sounds for me, I still hope they're going to improve a lot. The first Epic Mickey sounded like it had a lot of cool ideas that were cut out, like getting a fight with Oswald if you were going down the evil path. I'm assuming Disney had something to do with all that, so I'm hoping they don't butt in as much this time around.

Also, a musical? Really? ...Eh, I guess I'd have to hear what they actually sound like, first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back