• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Lat' does bullshit~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let Lat relax. He's been working hard lately and he deserves a break from working on character wads. Heck he does what he wants. Character wads are done in people's spare time. Forcing them or begging them to do things isn't going to help.

Ok, maybe I'm asking for a lot MoterRoach. I guess I might just have to try and practice with drawing her and hope to get good at spriting her, or just see what the future holds. I'm sorry I upset you.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

I usally draw a lot (and I mean ALOT) and even if I can't make a Lilac wad, I'm sure that I can learn to draw her in my sketchbook. With enough practice, I probably can draw her amazingly.

I usally draw a lot (and I mean ALOT) and even if I can't make a Lilac wad, I'm sure that I can learn to draw her in my sketchbook. With enough practice, I probably can draw her amazingly.

I think you should have a go at making it your self. Look into making character wads, digital art and sooner or later you might even make an amazing wad of Lilac!

Thanks! But if there's any wad I'd want to make first, it's of my OC Sketch. I already have a wad with abilities (Which are mostly just Sonic, but don't blame me! I'm a beginner!) so I'll focus on that for now.

Although begging for character wads doesn't help, you should have begged me not to start this.

RelievedShinyFinnishspitz-size_restricted.gif

But it's too late.

Don't mind the soul and the crawla colors, this is from an old project of mine and I got lazy.

Although begging for character wads doesn't help, you should have begged me not to start this.

But it's too late.

It's happening again.

I'm actually curious how a Crawla would attack in a battle like that though.

Yeah, I learned my lesson and- is that Undertale I smell? Also, I am in the middle of producing my own character wad of my OC Sketch. My sis is helping with the sprites.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Also, you can have a break for a bit Lat. I realized you deserve it. Besides, making TailsCD and Silver must've put a lot on you.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

The Undertale lua does look cool though. I can just imagine how annoying it would be though if lots of ememies were attacking you at once and you had to fight them ALL to proceed.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

EDIT: Oh, it's an old wad. So you already started it before I even came. I just read that part.

But it's too late.

Don't mind the soul and the crawla colors, this is from an old project of mine and I got lazy.

I like how the Crawla crawls into view. Also I love how you called Sonic "Trash", it's a powerful statement.

Now seriously, this is promising! Though, hordes of enemies would be really, REALLY annoying.

Nothing prevents you from avoiding enemies or fleeing the battle. Then again, I might make a map for this or something.
Don't expect any kind of mod though, Lua can't save variables, and I never tried compiling any sort of exe on my own.

(Also the name is the player's. I am the sinful trash.)

But it's too late.

Without a doubt im doing a genocide run of this came to be real :T

Without a doubt im doing a genocide run of this came to be real :T

I don't think that could even be possible, as there are enemies in paths all 3 characters can't reach alone. (Most of the Knux only paths for Sonic and Tails, and the Sonic and Tails paths for Knuckles.)

EDIT: Well, it is possible as a team effort in Co-Op, but still completely impossible in Single Player.

Last edited:
I don't think that could even be possible, as there are enemies in paths all 3 characters can't reach alone. (Most of the Knux only paths for Sonic and Tails, and the Sonic and Tails paths for Knuckles.)

EDIT: Well, it is possible as a team effort in Co-Op, but still completely impossible in Single Player.

I wont kill all the badniks. Just the ones that get in my way c:

Have you thought about how the battle system will work, or how different colors of the soul will be implanted with the enemies. Also, how will boss battle's work?

Although my main preoccupation with this for now is to have a clean and easy to set for other enemies script, I thought of most of it script-wise. It might come with adapted maps whenever I'm not too lazy to make them, I guess. Then again I'm doing this blindly, I never plan far ahead for my stuff

Robots can't be acted with or spared, so you will have to end them or flee, but they will be worth no EXP whatsoever, once destroyed they free an animal you can spare, or kill to gain EXP for ease with further battles... or for your genocidal ideal.
Boss maps would instantly trigger a fight where you can fight or act with Eggman so you don't fight him.
As for soul modes, I haven't even started attacks yet so lol

Of course this is all an ideal, its result depends on where my limits are ready to let me go.
Even though I do myself think the idea is pretty neat, Lua still can't save, meaning runs are likely to be needed to be done in one go without break, and there's also software resolution problems

Those are some very cool concepts you got Lat! Especially the idea of destroying the robots THEN having the option to spare and act. Will there be various types of animal's with various personalities, moves, actions, etc?

Animals probably won't even attack to begin with, considering robots are gonna be enough of a hassle to the player. There will be some acts, I suppose, though I doubt I'll make them necessary to spare them unlike bosses. They will most likely be able to be one shotted by any blow as well, for free EXP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back