I actually considered making my own take on Sotaknuck's Metal Sonic mod for 3 AIR since it's one of my favorites, but I'm barely too busy to get on it.
I will say it would definitely make for an interesting base for an MCMetal or something of the sort, though.
(At least, in my opinion it would.)
Heya! This update was originally gonna just fix super ghost behaviors, but it's a little more than that now. Changelog!
- Made it so ghosts get their color set more efficiently. Thanks to Mari0shi06 for originally pitching it to me.
- Normal colors! Now you can prepend 'n_' to your argument to...
Creator of that mod here; I checked this mod out and feel that even if it serves the same purpose it's coded a bit more efficiently than that old mod of mine. That same mod also outright got overshadowed by Super Sonic, so I'd actually encourage people to give this mod an honest shot over mine.
Heya, sorry for an update so soon, but a certain pesky bug got past testing.
- Made it so netgame warps don't kick in for Hyper and let you keep it for free.
- Made it so Hyper afterimages have additive blending and made it impossible for them to block your vision in first person.
Heya! Version 1.2 of Super Sonic is now available, and includes the following changes;
- Hyper Form! Made possible by Sir Thoksalot, Hyper can be attained with a press of Custom 1 while jumping with 100+ rings after unlocking it (For the time being until Super Emeralds are fully implemented...
I've already established in this thread that Jelly "counts." Also, about that second thing...
*clears throat* No.
(Jokes aside, I'm seriously not updating this mod again unless it's related to bugfixes. T~T)
What originally started as a "wouldn't it be funny if..." became a mod I did for giggles.
Simply put, pressing the E key on your keyboard during a level will give you the ultimate power.
That's actually all there is to it. This really only exists as more of a proof of concept than anything, so...