SRB2 Message Board

SRB2 Message Board (https://mb.srb2.org/index.php)
-   Editing (https://mb.srb2.org/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Mighty to Ray. (https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=46888)

Sinny33 03-20-2020 04:40 PM

Mighty to Ray.

34 Attachment(s)
So um.. I have been making Mighty the Armadillo sprites for the game but I've decided to stop production on it since I don't have the same amount of time I've had to do the character. I was new to sprite in the first place so I'm not really the best at it

I have decided to move on to Ray the Flying Squirrel for character sprites because he has a much more fun playstyle than Mighty. He's basically Tails but for more advanced players. I'll submit these few sprites I was able to get of Mighty.

Note that the attached files look like this because I can't get it all into a folder nor I know how.

CyberKnux 03-20-2020 05:11 PM

Before you do ray make the peach into a darkish peach ok? like ray has in sonic mania or something...

Sinny33 03-22-2020 07:09 PM

What do you mean by make peach darker?

Also progress has'nt been made because I don't have my phone. I am hand drawing the sprites by taking a picture of the sketchs then uploading them onto my computer to do.

InferNOr 03-22-2020 08:07 PM

You should try making the shading for mighty a bit darker, and that thing on his back a bit smaller.
the outline should be a bit lighter too.

suggestions aside , this seems like a cool idea!

Sinny33 03-27-2020 03:56 PM

I am no longer working on Mighty, I changed and I'm going to work on Ray but I need help as there will be custom sprites but I only gotten to drawing. I just need someone to help with GraphicGale so I could change the Palette to SRB2's. I just need someone to help me make it a possiblility

I only have CSSArt but can't upload to the forms because it's a jpg

XleederTH 03-29-2020 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinny33 (Post 818419)
So um.. I have been making Mighty the Armadillo sprites for the game but I've decided to stop production on it since I don't have the same amount of time I've had to do the character. I was new to sprite in the first place so I'm not really the best at it

I have decided to move on to Ray the Flying Squirrel for character sprites because he has a much more fun playstyle than Mighty. He's basically Tails but for more advanced players. I'll submit these few sprites I was able to get of Mighty.

Note that the attached files look like this because I can't get it all into a folder nor I know how.

Seems like Mighty to me! Could you make it more Rayish?

Eis-Kold 03-29-2020 04:08 AM

Is everyone missing the "I'll submit these few sprites I was able to get of Mighty"?

Sinny33 03-29-2020 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XleederTH (Post 819138)
Seems like Mighty to me! Could you make it more Rayish?

You mean like you Sonic's Sprites as A base to make Ray?

XleederTH 04-02-2020 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eis-Kold (Post 819144)
Is everyone missing the "I'll submit these few sprites I was able to get of Mighty"?

yeah, I kinda regret putting my comment, since the guy said it, but I left it here just because I'll see answers easier.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinny33 (Post 819164)
You mean like you Sonic's Sprites as A base to make Ray?

That's a better idea, tbh. You might need to ask someone in the staff first? But only using it as a template.

But I'm telling you, don't use it without permission...
https://i.imgur.com/0apCdqp.png (I did because it's an example, ask the devs if you can use the sonic sprite as a sample).

Sinny33 04-02-2020 03:26 PM

Oh okay. Nice template though.

But umm. Whuch Dev should I ask?

XleederTH 04-02-2020 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinny33 (Post 819474)
Oh okay. Nice template though.

But umm. Whuch Dev should I ask?

I might tell you asking one of the staff's members, because they know the rules (judges are a good idea), ask whichever you prefer, it's just because of the rules, to be precise.