Recent content by ZrUltra

  1. ZrUltra

    Why do I think AI is misunderstood.

    AI is just used incorrectly, people use it as a shortcut to EVERYTHING rather than a tool
  2. ZrUltra

    You ever make music? you can post it here if ya want!

    made 3 tracks for an SRB2 mod called Fang's Heist, check it out!
  3. ZrUltra

    [Open Assets] [ FANG'S HEIST ]

    Nah I did it, I'M behind of all of Fang's Heist. V2 will bring Pizzaface. :threat:
  4. ZrUltra

    [Open Assets] Super Schoolhouse Zone!

    No problem dude! You're incredible lucky I pointed that out like 20 minutes after you updated the mod and you fixed it quickly... otherwise... imagine how terrible it would have gone if this stayed for longer. ☠️
  5. ZrUltra

    [Open Assets] Super Schoolhouse Zone!

    Heyyyy dude! When I tried the first version of this map, I had a lot of fun, for sure! You really captured what we all BB fans love, however... uh... when I updated to the latest version... I had a bit of an issue. The spawn is literally at the end.
  6. ZrUltra

    how did you got into SRB2?

    I... I literally just, watched a Pepe el Mago video about L_BetterGreenflower and decided to check out the original game. ...so I ended up here, yeah. Aaand I love this game, of course, met a lot of cool people in the community, such as Saxashitter.
  7. ZrUltra

    Nick's Pizza Time / Pizza Time v2

    yeah, for now gfz1/2 are the only levels with lap portals
Back
Top