Recent content by xdf

  1. xdf

    I asked ChatGPT about how could I port SRB2 to the Xbox 360. And it turns out that it might actually be possible. Here's whaChatGPT said:

    the error is right there, libxenon doesn't support `dirent.h`, you're gonna have to remove the include and remove directory traversal where functions/types of dirent.h are used
  2. xdf

    I asked ChatGPT about how could I port SRB2 to the Xbox 360. And it turns out that it might actually be possible. Here's whaChatGPT said:

    not really, the direct3d/directx backend will only work on windows and xbox
  3. xdf

    I Swear I Saw A Zone Builder Web Port, I've Used It Before, Can You Help Me Find It?

    thats not zone builder. thats just a generic doom map editor (which obviously works with srb2 fine)
  4. xdf

    Theory about 2.3.

    and where did you get that "testing build" from?
  5. xdf

    Theory about 2.3.

    there are no physics changes, and no bugs from those nonexistant physics changes
  6. xdf

    I Swear I Saw A Zone Builder Web Port, I've Used It Before, Can You Help Me Find It?

    no you didn't, it is IMPOSSIBLE to make one, my guess if you actually have one is that its a remake
  7. xdf

    I Swear I Saw A Zone Builder Web Port, I've Used It Before, Can You Help Me Find It?

    there is no zb web port, ZB/UZB is made in C# (which emscripten doesnt support) and .NET (which would require porting mono because .NET is a windows thing) so its also impossible to make one
  8. xdf

    SRB2 Save Data.

    cant do anything other than delete gamedata.dat
  9. xdf

    So uhh

    no
  10. xdf

    Is there any mods to make me invincible?

    `god` in the console, this is considered a cheat so the game will no longer save until you restart
  11. xdf

    Tf is wrong with this raver guy??

    thanks for the shoutout yo
  12. xdf

    Tf is wrong with this raver guy??

    regarding the name of the thread, you cant really ban someone from srb2 except for server hosts banning ip's from joining
  13. xdf

    Tf is wrong with this raver guy??

    no one can do the same thing forever
  14. xdf

    Tf is wrong with this raver guy??

    attention seeking kid, best to ignore him and once he recieves no attention he'll (hopefully) stop
Back
Top