Recent content by Whoexer9

  1. Whoexer9

    Possible zones im making for a DRRR addon.

    These maps ideas sounds cool and all, but I just wanted to know this: Could I help the project? I mean, I do have plenty of Ring Racers mapping knowledge, and maybe something else that I'm forgetting. Keep in mind that I don't have discord and maybe never will. Also maybe could you move...
  2. Whoexer9

    Post your pics/art here!

    Classic Mario Kart Wii Modding, It never gets old. After more than like 18-16 years or so.
  3. Whoexer9

    [Open Assets] Swoop (Super Mario) - Modinfo support + Personal Update

    I'm sorry this took so long in releases, wasn't my fault. But I'm happy that this got accepted into releases and people can enjoy this...well, small bat. So here v1.1 to celebrate 2026! It's rather a short one, but it's now a .PK3 and has Modinfo (or whatever the name is) support. But anyways...
  4. Whoexer9

    [Open Assets] Swoop (Super Mario)

    Whoexer9 updated Swoop (Super Mario) with a new update entry: Modinfo support + Personal Update Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. Whoexer9

    [Open Assets] Swoop (Super Mario) v1.1

    After a long while... Swoop the Drop Bat makes the jump from Mario Kart World to Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers! (Even though he actually debuted on Super Mario World) As you see, Swoop is a Class A character with stats with a tiny (1,1). Yes, he is small, and practically weightless. Hopefully you...
  6. Whoexer9

    [Open Assets] Swoop (Super Mario)

    Whoexer9 submitted a new resource: Swoop (Super Mario) - This drop bat is here to make everyone batty! Read more about this resource...
  7. Whoexer9

    [Open Assets] Double Gear Pack (Formally Gamer Pack) - WAIT JUST A MOMENT!

    Greetings, Whoexer9 here. I'm sure you know our good friend RedDasherCAS has updated our maps to v2.4. HOWEVER! I'm not finished yet... I'm quite busy with the new release of Kirby Air Riders until out of the blue, THIS happened. While I'm thankful of this, I wanted to say that I'm not quite a...
  8. Whoexer9

    [Open Assets] Double Gear Pack (Formally Gamer Pack)

    Whoexer9 updated Double Gear Pack (Formally Gamer Pack) with a new update entry: WAIT JUST A MOMENT! Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. Whoexer9

    [Open Assets] Double Gear Pack (Formally Gamer Pack) - Double Gear Pack is back!

    With Whoexer9 decided to quit doing map making thanks to a backlash with V2.4, I stepped in and updated and revived the entire Double Gear Pack to its former glory. This pack brings back all the tracks into one cup, and updated with checkpoints. All courses (except Cutman and Rancid) are now up...
  10. Whoexer9

    [Open Assets] Double Gear Pack (Formally Gamer Pack)

    Whoexer9 updated [Discontinued] Double Gear Pack (Formally Gamer Pack) with a new update entry: Double Gear Pack is back! Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. Whoexer9

    Post your pics/art here!

    Here's a few doodles that I've had within the last two months... (Who knew that I can draw like that?)
  12. Whoexer9

    SRB2Hub for 2.2!!

    I forgot this exists when I made something similar to this, minus the hangout part and voting. At least two people can share the same cake, I would imagine.
  13. Whoexer9

    [Open Assets] Double Gear Pack (Formally Gamer Pack)

    Whoexer9 updated Double Gear Pack (Formally Gamer Pack) with a new update entry: Discontinuation Effective Now Read the rest of this update entry...
  14. Whoexer9

    [Open Assets] Double Gear Pack (Formally Gamer Pack) - Discontinuation Effective Now

    Remember how I said that there's a new version coming out before 2.4? ...Yeah. So now I'm putting this pack on hiatus until farther notices. Plus, I've made made the pack reusable so all of you can do fixes and stuff to my maps. I don't really care anymore, as I've been burned out on Ring...
  15. Whoexer9

    Ring Racers Suggestions

    First, when I said "Item Boxes doesn't spawn until the player crosses the first checkpoint", I meant that the items are turned off until the player gets their first EXP reward. This could be troublesome in maps like Angle Arrow Classic, where the Item boxes aren't spawning until the player goes...
Back
Top