Recent content by Tanooki116

  1. Tanooki116

    [Open Assets] Propeller Box

    ...I just realized that both this and the last update are both named 1.1.6... What to do, what to do...
  2. Tanooki116

    [Open Assets] Propeller Box

    Tanooki116 updated Propeller Box with a new update entry: Carry Command! + Small QOL Read the rest of this update entry...
  3. Tanooki116

    [Open Assets] Propeller Box - Carry Command! + Small QOL

    - Added a command "pbox_carryswitch" - now you can toggle whether or not you want to be carried! - Also, unlimited super flight when carrying a pbox is now based on the super state of the pbox, not the player carrying him. That aside - I know there are other bugs with him - I just can't...
  4. Tanooki116

    [Open Assets] Propeller Box

    Tanooki116 updated Propeller Box with a new update entry: Small "Fix" Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. Tanooki116

    [Open Assets] Propeller Box - Small "Fix"

    - Tried to fix the c1 launch being buggy when carrying a pbox - but instead, it's stopped functioning entirely (unless you're ALSO a pbox - weird...) - Figured that this is better than it breaking so here we are.
  6. Tanooki116

    [Open Assets] Propeller Box

    Tanooki116 updated Propeller Box with a new update entry: Some more fixes + New move! Read the rest of this update entry...
  7. Tanooki116

    [Open Assets] Propeller Box - Some more fixes + New move!

    Fixed a couple bugs: - He can now use shield abilities underwater - Holding spin and jump while on the ground won't make you hover on the ground constantly New move: Pressing c1 while not moving boosts him off the ground! - This is mostly to fix the fact that he got stuck in FHZ's snow...
  8. Tanooki116

    Transformers: Jazz

    I think this mod is really cool so far! If I could recommend one thing, it'd be to change the car form's steering, since it's a bit stiff.
  9. Tanooki116

    [Open Assets] Propeller Box

    I didn't realize that the history tab would keep the old files available, so I added the first version to the regular downloads so those who wanted to check out the "SRB2 Character Mod Speedrun" version could still have a look. I think I'll keep it there, though - so it's easier to find.
  10. Tanooki116

    [Open Assets] Propeller Box

    Tanooki116 updated Propeller Box with a new update entry: And another one Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. Tanooki116

    [Open Assets] Propeller Box - And another one

    Fixed a bug where if you were holding a box and changed levels, that particular box wouldn't be able to be picked up again afterwards. It had to do with that check for if a box is already being carried that I added earlier. This is also the source of that Special Stage bug from before. :P
  12. Tanooki116

    [Open Assets] Propeller Box

    Tanooki116 updated Propeller Box with a new update entry: Hopefully the last of these for now... Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. Tanooki116

    [Open Assets] Propeller Box - Hopefully the last of these for now...

    Added a check for if you happen to change characters while being held - even though that shouldn't be possible since you aren't on the ground... All I know is that I managed it once during testing and it was very funny. Should've recorded a gif...
  14. Tanooki116

    [Open Assets] Propeller Box

    Tanooki116 updated Propeller Box with a new update entry: Rapid-fire fixes... Read the rest of this update entry...
  15. Tanooki116

    [Open Assets] Propeller Box - Rapid-fire fixes...

    Added a check for if a box's already being held - hopefully that'll work. That, and you can't pick up a box in an MP Special Stage - not sure why that is...
Back
Top