It's been pretty long since I last updated this pack, but now I'm back starting with an update that heavily improves and focuses on the single lua script of this pack! There are some other stuff I want to add to this pack but not right now, maybe in the next update though.
In this update, any...
Some good news, I managed to get Ring Racers on my Windows 11 to work at last. Now I can confirm that the v3.0 Release will NOT be the Final Version for good in which means I can freely update any of my addons here again whenever I want to! Though no update for this pack is planned at the moment.
Okay so I've been itching to do one final update on this pack for a long time, but wasn't able to do it a lot sooner since apparently my main PC decided to hit a fuse a few weeks earlier, so I had to start fresh but my new PC won't even run the game, so I had to preform this update on a...
Just coming in to request that I don't want my map "Submerged Marina" to be apart of the "All-in-One" pack anymore, is there any way I could request to remove my past submission?
"Someone must've left these bottles of Carbos around the Greenflower Region, Maybe we could take usage of them and become more faster and stronger!"
Thanks for still playing Spinarakrb2 even after the addition of the rewritten lua abilities! This is Part 2 of the major v2 update! This final...
Stapy updated Stapy's Dark Stone Heroes with a new update entry:
Dark Stone Heroes: After returning the Dark Stone
Read the rest of this update entry...
"Our three very unexpected heroes managed to bring the Dark Stone back to Dragonspiral Tower after a long journey in the Greenflower Region and managed to awaken the legendary dragon Zekrom within the stone. Unexpectedly in return he lent over some of his power to the trio!?"
Thanks for still...
1. That's weird, I thought the invisible cyan respawn blocks would've prevented that from happening, maybe if I could place a spring there at the very edge between the slope and wall that should less likely happen
2. Best I could do is maybe edit the linedefs neighboring the finish line as...
Stapy updated Stapy's Dark Stone Heroes with a new update entry:
Dark Stone Heroes: Spinarak brings over his friends!
Read the rest of this update entry...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.