Recent content by SSNFang

  1. SSNFang

    I want to make my OC playable please help !

    Quick step by step guide!! step 1. make sprites without use of generative artificial intelligence step 2. more steps that nobody cares about step 3. profit
  2. SSNFang

    Introduce Yourself!

    I feel like I should reintroduce myself so here it is. (Also first post under this thread of 2026 Lmao!) I'm SSNFang, or just Fang (like the Sniper, but don't call me Fang the Sniper please) is fine. Do you like my stolen-ish username? My birthday is April 23rd, my pronouns are he/they, and I am...
  3. SSNFang

    De-mix Contest!

    ok
  4. SSNFang

    Blast the sonic robot 2 (SRB2 Google Translate)

    SSNFang submitted a new resource: Blast the sonic robot 2 (SRB2 Google Translate) - "Sonic is hot and fast! Jet! Read more about this resource...
  5. SSNFang

    Blast the sonic robot 2 (SRB2 Google Translate) 0.1

    This is literally just a Google Translated SRB2 mod. Play for laughs and giggles. As of v0.1 (first release), only the intro, zone names, tutorial, and some other assets are translated. Other content may be translated in a later update. I might like to add that this is kind of a joke mod. Maybe...
  6. SSNFang

    SSNFang's Skincolor Pack

    Yeah. Real bad joke. I didn't think it was funny either.
  7. SSNFang

    SSNFang's Skincolor Pack

    SSNFang updated SSNFang's Skincolor Pack with a new update entry: Hi Read the rest of this update entry...
  8. SSNFang

    SSNFang's Skincolor Pack - Hi

    I changed the name of the addon because apparently someone named Frank took over my skincolors pack.
  9. SSNFang

    SSNFang's Skincolor Pack

    SSNFang updated Frank's Custom Colors (FCx2) with a new update entry: SSNFang's Skincolor Pack Read the rest of this update entry...
  10. SSNFang

    zypher takis the fox

    i'm not frank that guy's lying
  11. SSNFang

    how do i add srb2 models in versions before 2.0?

    my apologies for replying to a 3 month old comment, but: No, you can. Unfortunately, you can only have 1 player model at a time, so that kind of sucks. The process of applying models is the same as in every other version, except player models MUST be defined as "PLAY [model name].md2 [size...
  12. SSNFang

    SSNFang's Skincolor Pack

    i posted an update here but the update was deleted so
  13. SSNFang

    SSNFang's Skincolor Pack

    took abt half a month to get v1.1 out... thats cute
  14. SSNFang

    SSNFang's Skincolor Pack

    it is here Release v1.1 Read the rest of this update entry...
  15. SSNFang

    SSNFang's Skincolor Pack - Release v1.1

    Changelog!! - Changed name from REN's Custom Colors to Fang's Custom Colors. (As of 1/21/24, the title is now Frank's Custom Colors. The main file's name will not change until I make another update though.) - Added 13 new normal colors: Forceful Mustard Phantom Ruby Exception Sonic 1 Blue...
Back
Top