Recent content by SpeedyBoi

  1. SpeedyBoi

    Blasting Memories TEAM OPENINGS! (Testers, Musicians, and Sprites)

    i finally managed to get back into my discord acc (its elinsano342)
  2. SpeedyBoi

    Blasting Memories TEAM OPENINGS! (Testers, Musicians, and Sprites)

    I do but I cant get in because it closes constantly and the multi-factor authentication won't let me in bc i don't have a access key and i don't have the access code either (how do i get able to get into the discord bypassing authentication if my phone's getting fixed?)
  3. SpeedyBoi

    Blasting Memories TEAM OPENINGS! (Testers, Musicians, and Sprites)

    i do have but i cant access it anymore (cant remember what the code was) :(
  4. SpeedyBoi

    Blasting Memories TEAM OPENINGS! (Testers, Musicians, and Sprites)

    I want to be a tester hell yea
  5. SpeedyBoi

    [Open Assets] Stick-Chars

    Man this mod is very cool but,i have an question,with the new taunts,the characters can parry attacks?
Back
Top