Recent content by Spectorious

  1. Spectorious

    Post your pics/art here!

    Recent drawings of mine.
  2. Spectorious

    Post your pics/art here!

    I've been in a drawing mood again recently.
  3. Spectorious

    Post your pics/art here!

    Drew this earlier today.
  4. Spectorious

    Post your pics/art here!

    Drew this today.
  5. Spectorious

    Post your pics/art here!

    Recent drawings.
  6. Spectorious

    Post your pics/art here!

    I doodled a bit more.
  7. Spectorious

    Post your pics/art here!

    Been in a drawing mood again recently.
  8. Spectorious

    Official Level Design Collab 2024: Round 1

    I haven’t had a chance to test the new update yet since I don’t have access to my PC right now. So I sincerely hope that the update will make Sakura Solstice better experience for you all performance wise. Even if it is just a little bit.
  9. Spectorious

    Post your pics/art here!

    some more doodlez
  10. Spectorious

    Spectorious's spectoriously shit shitshow

    It is admittedly pretty surreal to me that this map is finally going to be released, and a huge weight off my chest too boot. Huge props to Othius and the others for really giving it their all to get this level in a state where we can all enjoy it.
  11. Spectorious

    Post your pics/art here!

    more doodlez
  12. Spectorious

    Post your pics/art here!

    More drawings of mine
  13. Spectorious

    Post your pics/art here!

    Been getting back into traditional drawing recently.
  14. Spectorious

    General project screenshot/video thread

    Oh yeah, I should really get around to finishing these stages lmao.
  15. Spectorious

    Spectorious' Single Player Vote

    1. Hollow Hill Zone 2. Falcon Emissary Zone 3. Mercury Mine Zone 4. Teal Tundra Zone 5. Fort Sunset Zone 6. Ante Station Zone 7. Koopa Castle Zone 8. Blizzard Bastion Zone 9. Ridge Rapids Zone 10. Abyssal Caverns Zone 11. Lava Temple Zone 12. Bombastic Beach Zone 13. Music Mash Zone 14...
Back
Top