Recent content by SnocSock the Hedg

  1. SnocSock the Hedg

    SRB2001-RQ

    Ooh, this idea is interesting, and it looks awesome just from the screenshots! I'll be sure to try this out later!
  2. SnocSock the Hedg

    Post your pics/art here!

    Long arm Sanc.
  3. SnocSock the Hedg

    Post your pics/art here!

    I'm being eaten alive by my Spamtenna hyperfixation, help.
  4. SnocSock the Hedg

    Post your pics/art here!

    do you¿
  5. SnocSock the Hedg

    Post your pics/art here!

    Sssspamtongs. (yes i am now trans spamton believer fite me /j)
  6. SnocSock the Hedg

    [Open Assets] Color Translations

    I see me in the screenshots. >.> /j
  7. SnocSock the Hedg

    Stapy's Dark Stone Heroes

    Multifandom projects are rare, but make me so happy. I love the movesets for these characters, as well as the lore behind the mod itself!
  8. SnocSock the Hedg

    Post your pics/art here!

    Two Tennas?! Two-nnas, if you will. (haha, tuna)
  9. SnocSock the Hedg

    SRB2 started loading up wrong one day for some reason

    This is no big deal. If you click out of the window while the game is loading, this will happen. Simply change the renderer or go from windowed and back to fullscreen.
  10. SnocSock the Hedg

    off-topic thread

    My lovely cat Sheba, that we unfortunately had to say goodbye to on January 29th, 2023. She was good kitty, loud but soft and cute kitty. :3
  11. SnocSock the Hedg

    SRB2 2.2 Xmas (title not final)

    You're welcome! I believe you can use the Xmas bosses from SRB2: The Past, since it's open assets. The new pinch phase sounds like a good idea, maybe you could make him shoot faster somehow? I don't have any ideas for the final level or Sonic's Nightmare, but having different bosses for those...
  12. SnocSock the Hedg

    Dreamstar Chars WIP thread

    Holy crap, that artstyle is godly.
  13. SnocSock the Hedg

    SRB2 2.2 Xmas (title not final)

    Hey, I glance at it when I see it come up under "newest posts"! I'm more of a silent watcher so to speak, but I'm loving the progress.
  14. SnocSock the Hedg

    OMG! What happened while i was gone?

    A lot of stuff. Also you don't know me, but I got into mapping in '24 and am still experimenting with a thousand different ideas at once to this day.
  15. SnocSock the Hedg

    "Open World" Greenflower! (WIP)

    This is promising! Obviously, it's not done yet, as evidenced by the large, empty space in the rest of the level, (i learned this was an injoke, which i kinda wish was communicated a bit more, but that's just me) but what you do have is very pretty and well-made! I feel like it could resemble...
Back
Top