Recent content by Smg4fan321

  1. Smg4fan321

    Underblast (Undertale Chars in Srb2)

    We have enough play testers but other than that what kind of role do you desire? Frisk spriter, Chara Spriter, Coder, and etc.
  2. Smg4fan321

    Underblast (Undertale Chars in Srb2)

    Bad news I need someone to sprite frisk because the person who said they were gonna do frisk left
  3. Smg4fan321

    Underblast (Undertale Chars in Srb2)

    Hello everyone sorry it has been a while the mod is in still development its that the fellow devs are a bit busy at times and I am revamping because I have a computer to draw 1720902341 The official server pfp that l made
  4. Smg4fan321

    Underblast (Undertale Chars in Srb2)

    The maxium is three playtesters 1708379388 You are last one
  5. Smg4fan321

    Underblast (Undertale Chars in Srb2)

    as in playtester?
  6. Smg4fan321

    Underblast (Undertale Chars in Srb2)

    Hello Everyone the mod is still being worked Chara and sans has sprites as well but that is up to their spriters to be revealed
  7. Smg4fan321

    Underblast (Undertale Chars in Srb2)

    Its going pretty good but Imma need some more coders because We only have one and I dont want to overwork him and the main spriters
  8. Smg4fan321

    Underblast (Undertale Chars in Srb2)

    My discord is Smg4fan321
  9. Smg4fan321

    Underblast (Undertale Chars in Srb2)

    Still wanna merge it ? My discord is Same name as this one
  10. Smg4fan321

    Underblast (Undertale Chars in Srb2)

    We can merge em but for right now we are doing co-op character stuff like that will come sure later because not enough coders and to aviod burnout
  11. Smg4fan321

    Underblast (Undertale Chars in Srb2)

    That might actually be a good idea
  12. Smg4fan321

    Underblast (Undertale Chars in Srb2)

    Alrigh my discord is Smg4fan321
  13. Smg4fan321

    Underblast (Undertale Chars in Srb2)

    I have dm'ed you 1702268244 this is probably a concept for the icon for the mercy button
  14. Smg4fan321

    Underblast (Undertale Chars in Srb2)

    Discord: Smg4fan321
Back
Top