Recent content by Sketchy Phlowa

  1. Sketchy Phlowa

    Sketchy's Crazy Courses! - Race Tracks & Battle Maps! (KART ADDON) - Sketchy's got more Crazy Courses!

    Hey Y'all! been a bit since I updated this, and I've been busy, so here's the progress on it! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PRISM JEWEL CUP CHANGES Tracks updated: Hexa Force Course -Got a redesign that keeps the Hexagon theme whilst...
  2. Sketchy Phlowa

    Sketchy's Crazy Courses! - Race Tracks & Battle Maps! (KART ADDON)

    Sketchy Phlowa updated Sketchy's Crazy Courses! - Race Tracks & Battle Maps! (KART ADDON) with a new update entry: Sketchy's got more Crazy Courses! Read the rest of this update entry...
  3. Sketchy Phlowa

    SRB2 Carbon Isles Mod - Go go gadget, impromptu devlog!

    Howdy :3 I've been feeling carbon isles has been a bit silent as of recent, so here's my goings-on with Carbon Isles as of recent, NO MAJOR SPOILERS HERE! Some map updates regarding Soda Facility Act 1 is completely finished now, emblems and all, and Act 2 is underway as well, half of the level...
  4. Sketchy Phlowa

    SRB2 Carbon Isles Mod

    Sketchy Phlowa updated SRB2 Carbon Isles Mod with a new update entry: Go go gadget, impromptu devlog! Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. Sketchy Phlowa

    SRB2 Carbon Isles Mod - ATTENTION! A new Discord server is now up!

    Good morning everyone! I would like to apologize for the wait, but the wait is no longer, for the Srb2 Carbon Isles Discord has been rebuilt from the ground-up! I encourage you all to join, to discuss all things SRB2 & More, chat with others in the community, and possibly even get sneak peeks...
  6. Sketchy Phlowa

    SRB2 Carbon Isles Mod

    Sketchy Phlowa updated SRB2 Carbon Isles Mod with a new update entry: ATTENTION! A new Discord server is now up! Read the rest of this update entry...
  7. Sketchy Phlowa

    SRB2 Carbon Isles Mod - An update on the hacker situation.

    I suppose I am due to give you all an update on my side of the hacker scandal, so this is that. It has been a couple weeks since I was hit with the virus, though I can confirm I am now okay-ish, the virus has been purged with the help of Rosie, and I've been in touch with Roger through the...
  8. Sketchy Phlowa

    SRB2 Carbon Isles Mod

    Sketchzelle updated SRB2 Carbon Isles Mod with a new update entry: An update on the hacker situation. Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. Sketchy Phlowa

    SRB2 Carbon Isles Mod - i have been hacked

    Rogerregorroger is also hacked, and he was how i got hacked too if you get any messages out of the blue asking if you are willing to be a playtester for something, ignore them and report them.
  10. Sketchy Phlowa

    SRB2 Carbon Isles Mod

    Sketchzelle updated SRB2 Carbon Isles Mod with a new update entry: i have been hacked Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. Sketchy Phlowa

    SRB2 Carbon Isles Mod - After so long, the Cross-Islands Team would like to proudly present... the SEASIDE COAST UPDATE!

    On other news, this update also comes with some smaller changes! Sonic's Dashing Sprites are actually included in the main PK3 Credits have been properly updated The Bootup Screen now properly credits the new Cross-Islands team, rather than the Carbon Isles team
  12. Sketchy Phlowa

    SRB2 Carbon Isles Mod

    Sketchzelle updated SRB2 Carbon Isles Mod with a new update entry: After so long, the Cross-Islands Team would like to proudly present... the SEASIDE COAST UPDATE! Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. Sketchy Phlowa

    SRB2Kart

    kinda hurts to say but i think Kart Krew have abandoned this game wont stop me from making sketchy's crazy courses & other addons for srb2kart tho
  14. Sketchy Phlowa

    SRB2 Carbon Isles Mod - Sprite Artists Needed!!

    The Carbon Isles development has gotten to the point of developing objects that require custom sprites, mostly for custom Enemies, if anybody here is capable of illustrating in the SRB2 Sprite Style, please fill out this form. Google Form <Deprecated> (I no longer have access to this google...
  15. Sketchy Phlowa

    SRB2 Carbon Isles Mod

    Sketchzelle updated SRB2 Carbon Isles Mod with a new update entry: Sprite Artists Needed!! Read the rest of this update entry...
Back
Top