Recent content by Sharb

  1. Sharb

    Shark Pack

    Sharb updated Shark Pack with a new update entry: Maintenance update Read the rest of this update entry...
  2. Sharb

    Shark Pack - Maintenance update

    Been meaning to do this for a while but I finally got around to updating shark pack to work with the current version of ring racers - adds way point to resort island - removes repeating tripe wire as the new graphic already gives a good idea of the height - fixed studiopolis act 2's battle...
  3. Sharb

    Shark Pack

    Sharb updated Shark Pack with a new update entry: Seve, Don't even dream about it Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. Sharb

    Shark Pack - Seve, Don't even dream about it

    HEY so I've had Seve sitting around my computer for a while, I wanted to do Alexis and the beta protagonist and wanted to wait till it was all finished, but unfortunately my creative drive has hit a brick wall and I figured I'd release Seve now instead of making everyone wait till my motivation...
  5. Sharb

    [Open Assets] Desert Bus

    Haha always awesome to see people trying to inject desert bus into as many things as possible. you're probably thinking of someone else, wouldn't know who tho
  6. Sharb

    Shark Pack

    Sharb updated Shark Pack with a new update entry: Oversight fixes and music fix Read the rest of this update entry...
  7. Sharb

    Shark Pack - Oversight fixes and music fix

    - Adds more barriers to resort islands loop (and actually has the barrier redesign I mentioned in the update that didn't actually get included oops) - Adds a better loop for Studiopolis thanks to AxeCrusader again - Adds spawnpoints for the capsule UFO's in Studiopolis
  8. Sharb

    Emiliano's Jerk Collection

    This pack's amazing because we're just playing Dr Robotniks Mean Racing Machine now
  9. Sharb

    Shark Pack

    *quickly fixes the issues* no it doesn't smily face.
  10. Sharb

    Shark Pack

    Sharb updated Shark Pack v1 with a new update entry: Shark Pack V1.1 - StudioPolis and fix ups Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. Sharb

    Shark Pack - Shark Pack V1.1 - StudioPolis and fix ups

    Version 1.1 of Shark packs up! This update features a ported over battle map, Studiopolis Act 2! (one of my first maps for SRB2Kart) This update also includes minor update to correct some issues and touch some features for tracks and characters. These include: Studiopolis Act 2 is available...
  12. Sharb

    Shark Pack

    I'm considering it, my main issue is I prefer having all my content in one place rather then scattered about different releases, I do plan on expanding this to be a big pack and a showcase of everything I've made and having an easy place to point my friends to when they wanna see what I've made...
  13. Sharb

    Shark Pack

    Sharb submitted a new resource: Shark Pack v1 - Character and Race track pack, including Resort Island from Sonic R! Read more about this resource...
  14. Sharb

    Shark Pack 1.2.1

    Welcome to Shark Pack! Shark Pack's a collection of Ring Racer Characters and Tracks that apply to obscure or interests I hyper fixate on. Shark Pack currently contains (as of version 1.2) I'll be updating this pack (including new versions of my old levels from SRB2K) as time goes on so keep...
  15. Sharb

    [Level Pack] Sharbs Shark Pack

    Sharb updated Sharbs Shark Pack with a new update entry: Pesty Read the rest of this update entry...
Back
Top