Recent content by scopica

  1. scopica

    [Open Assets] Lightweight Custom Death Sounds

    Wish there was a way to combine this with the custom invincibility music mod, but I haven't figured out a way yet.
  2. scopica

    Barrel Pack

    scopica updated Barrel Pack with a new update entry: Long Overdue Read the rest of this update entry...
  3. scopica

    Barrel Pack - Long Overdue

    Sorry to keep you waiting. Sadly, only one map after all this time. Really, I mean it. I just figured I'd get the biggest emergency fix out first and foremost. GLOBAL Rebranded 2.4 Support KKD Medals - can you find them all? SECRET PLANT ZONE Overhauled the last corner 2.4 Support Patched in...
  4. scopica

    [Open Assets] A.R.K. Pack

    How the heck am I gonna watch blue now?
  5. scopica

    Villain Pack

    scopica updated Villain Pack with a new update entry: Watch Your Ix Read the rest of this update entry...
  6. scopica

    Villain Pack - Watch Your Ix

    Told you I reached the end of a backlog. And yes, only one character after all that waiting. Foresight (to include more characters per update) is not something I have. Anyway, next up on our "literally who" cast of characters is an echidna from the DS era. Should be fine regardless, we got...
  7. scopica

    Ruber Pack

    Midnight Meadow is super laggy to me for some reason, and it's only that track. The rest run fine.
  8. scopica

    Hey! Looking for a mod that I can't find anymore.

    I believe this is the pack. https://mb.srb2.org/addons/logmaps.7161/ Edit: Nevermind, I'm also stupid, didn't see the edit.
  9. scopica

    Villain Pack

    scopica updated Villain Pack with a new update entry: Oops Read the rest of this update entry...
  10. scopica

    Villain Pack - Oops

    Forgot Junior's invincible music. This is the last file for real (unless MORE bugs come up because i super rushed this)
  11. scopica

    Villain Pack

    scopica updated Villain Pack with a new update entry: Like Father, Like Son Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. scopica

    Villain Pack - Like Father, Like Son

    A character even more obscure that it makes Witchcart look like common knowledge. Robotnik Junior (@Bartman3010) has entered the fray! Getting the deep cuts is kinda their specialty. Invincibility music is from Sonic 1 - cuz that's the motif that Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog mostly uses...
  13. scopica

    Villain Pack

    scopica updated Villain Pack with a new update entry: Totally Derailed Read the rest of this update entry...
  14. scopica

    Villain Pack - Totally Derailed

    Guys. Novel concept. What if we put a witch... in a cart? And make that her commonly known name? Genius. And then put her in a game known for it's heavy extensive knowledge of Classic Sonic in particular? Mega genius. @ArtoMeister for this character, well done!
  15. scopica

    Villain Pack - Beyond the Shatterverse

    Shoutouts to @FrostBrush for working very fast on this one! It's Nine from Sonic Prime! (or Sonic Racing Crossworlds if you count game debuts) Nothing really quirky to say, other than I hope you enjoy playing as him as the rest as the characters in this pack. Also updated the file name of...
Back
Top