Recent content by SaNicbOom

  1. SaNicbOom

    [Open Assets] SNBM Pal

    SaNicbOom updated SNBM Pal with a new update entry: The Final Update (Number 5) Read the rest of this update entry...
  2. SaNicbOom

    [Open Assets] SNBM Pal - The Final Update (Number 5)

    I decided to completely change deep sea's ruins/techno hill's grass palette to be closer to the base game palette but with a little hue change. Also I finally fixed the brown gradiant cause before it was kinda scuffed, but besides some lil fixes here and there, that's all. I would say this is...
  3. SaNicbOom

    [Open Assets] SNBM Pal

    SaNicbOom updated SNBM Pal with a new update entry: The Final Update (Number 4) Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. SaNicbOom

    [Open Assets] SNBM Pal - The Final Update (Number 4)

    Like always, every year I return to give a small update for this mod and I truly, i think this might be the last one. The only changes r just some gradiant fixing here and there and some desaturation to the deep sea palette. And thats it.
  5. SaNicbOom

    [Open Assets] SNBM Pal

    SaNicbOom updated SNBM Pal with a new update entry: The Final Update 3 Read the rest of this update entry...
  6. SaNicbOom

    [Open Assets] SNBM Pal - The Final Update 3

    This is (almost) 100% going to be the last update to this mod because I just wanted to tune a few colours here and there. And thats it lol.
  7. SaNicbOom

    [Open Assets] SNBM Pal

    SaNicbOom updated SNBM Pal with a new update entry: The Final Update 2 (i think) Read the rest of this update entry...
  8. SaNicbOom

    [Open Assets] SNBM Pal - The Final Update 2 (i think)

    Very minor color hue changes and thats it.
  9. SaNicbOom

    [Open Assets] SNBM Pal - The Final Update (i think)

    This is the last changes I'm gonna make. This update mainly focuses on fix some colors from the characters, mainly Sonic's blue colors. Other minor changes are that some colors have now a better gradiant than before and thats it. Thanks a lot to all of you who have download this addon.
  10. SaNicbOom

    [Open Assets] SNBM Pal

    SaNicbOom updated SNBM Pal with a new update entry: The Final Update (i think) Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. SaNicbOom

    [Open Assets] SNBM Pal

    SaNicbOom updated SNBM Pal with a new update entry: I forgot about red Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. SaNicbOom

    [Open Assets] SNBM Pal - I forgot about red

    Yeah just a minor change to the red pallete. Also knuckles is kinda more orange in the art like the title screen but it looks good i guess.
  13. SaNicbOom

    [Open Assets] SNBM Pal

    SaNicbOom updated SNBM Pal with a new update entry: The Yellow Update Read the rest of this update entry...
  14. SaNicbOom

    [Open Assets] SNBM Pal - The Yellow Update

    I made the yellows now have a golden tone and yeah thats it. Also the menu looks a lot better with this change.
  15. SaNicbOom

    [Open Assets] SNBM Pal

    SaNicbOom updated SNBM Pal with a new update entry: Minor Color Changes Read the rest of this update entry...
Back
Top