S0nic1983 updated Sonic1983 LevelPack (Flicky Cup) with a new update entry:
Big update! Two new maps: Forest Ruins and Sand Hill
Read the rest of this update entry...
Guess what? Finally we got a big update: two new maps!
They are styled in SRB2 theme levels (again), except Sand Hill, it's more like custom-like lol
List of changes:
Flicky Island got 5 laps instead 4
All levels got checkpoints
Added arrows
Two new maps
Have fun :3
S0nic1983 updated Sonic1983 LevelPack (Flicky Cup) with a new update entry:
Fixed tripiwire on Chemical Base Zone
Read the rest of this update entry...
2.4 added new feature for tripwires, so yeah...
Sorry for long waiting guys, was without PC long time
Also making an update with new map so stay tuned!
S0nic1983 updated Sonic1983 LevelPack (Flicky Cup) with a new update entry:
Quick fix: Chemical Base's shortcut abuse
Read the rest of this update entry...
When you touching trip-wire, it should to push you back, but instead of it, player clipping throught it by Dash Rings. I just moved it a little forward. Thanks Yuniki for showing me this bug.
Also, I didn't loop the song, I just don't know how to loop it properly.
So, HAVE FUN!
Heyo, I updated my pack and added NEW race map called as Chemical Base Zone
In general it's Techno Hill Zone, but with different water and slightly simpler than Techno Hill. Origin of this map from OLDC 2023 Round 2 for SRB2. Here the link...
Let me post this message for all:
THIS IS OUTDATED (and this is oldest) VERSION OF PLAYERBOT MOD! The newest version you can find on my YouTube channel (Version 2c). This mod is frozen, because DRRR is released. If you want an update, let me know about it, I will think about update for SRB2 Kart...
Well, I did my own skincolors for Ring Racers. There is 35 colors, which are different or similar between each other. There is list of all skincolors in one image.
My favorite colors is:
Apple - Similar to SRB2, but it's a little brighter.
Blackberry - I know it doesn't similar to Blackberry...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.