Recent content by RikkiandSparkey

  1. RikkiandSparkey

    Post your pics/art here!

    Haha thanks! Yeah a while back, and here and there still, I had problems with his shoes for some reason.. Not sure what it is about drawing feet on sonic characters, I can never get them just quite right.
  2. RikkiandSparkey

    Post your pics/art here!

    I saw some Manic, so- hey it may be a couple of years old, but I think the sketch is still alright- Good enough
  3. RikkiandSparkey

    Post your pics/art here!

    yuck, Mondays. Hope ya guys have a great week.
  4. RikkiandSparkey

    Stupidest things you've done in video games

    Stupidest thing I have ever done. Well, I'm sure from my previous presence a few years back you are all very aware of my intelligence (ha not). So I probably have a few to throw out there. Probably he dumbest thing I've ever done however was back when I was on my L4D craze. I don't remember...
  5. RikkiandSparkey

    Green Valley Zone (Version 2)

    It's a pretty nice level for the most part. I like the idea you're going with- But maybe try adding more obstacles instead of enemies. The maps seem very open and just uninteresting compared to the others- And the areas are flooded with enemies, which just makes it feel a little unbalanced...
  6. RikkiandSparkey

    Post your pics/art here!

    Haha thanks! That's a nice Miku ya got there-
  7. RikkiandSparkey

    Sonic Adventure DX *Version 2*

    I actually really like how the new version came out. It's looking really great! Any intentions of adding in Gamma and Super Sonic like the original game with their own levels? (Even though Super Sonic had a total of one level in the game unless you modded it if I recall correctly.) Who made...
  8. RikkiandSparkey

    Sonic Boom: A new Sonic cartoon series, coming Fall 2014

    I'm not hating or anything- I personally like the designs, All excluding the blue arms and... triangular Knuckles? But am I the only one who thinks the trailers make it look like really poorly done fan CGI animation? Like, It looks like it has gotten progressively WORSE. It's a nice smooth...
  9. RikkiandSparkey

    Post your pics/art here!

    Hey, Thanks!
  10. RikkiandSparkey

    Chuckles

    For real? That's pretty exciting! On another note, This wad is great! I really like the take on Knuckles for this wad. some of the frames remind me a lot of SA- Not sure if that was intended? Either way, that's not a bad thing. I do agree, he's a LITTLE tall, but that's how Knux should be. So...
  11. RikkiandSparkey

    Post your pics/art here!

    Uh... My coloring and shading isn't the best so please try to ignore that hahaha. and uh, please excuse my large pictures.
  12. RikkiandSparkey

    Sonic Adventure DX *Version 2*

    Oh hey right, Sorry- I haven't gotten around to single player so I actually didn't know that, but it's pretty cool that they have their own levels to story mode! I'll try that out today.
Back
Top