Recent content by Quattro

  1. Quattro

    Ice Climbers in SRB2 (WIP)

    I'm glad you like it! I actually do have a console variable that chooses the leader manually, but with their colors someone already made a mod that does that. I'ma still consider putting that in though as an extra feature https://mb.srb2.org/addons/color-selection-for-single-player.949/
  2. Quattro

    Ice Climbers in SRB2 (WIP)

    UPDATE: I just added them to multiplayer as a third skin! (I had to edit so much of my code because I used hella local variables 😑) I also made Nana always be the opposite color of popo. Depending on what color you pick, the leader will either be popo or nana. only thing is that it's pretty...
  3. Quattro

    Ice Climbers in SRB2 (WIP)

    yo wsg chat i just made my first map and i'm so proud of how it turned out this took me almost a month to finish 🥲 i have some more stuff i did but i'll put that here later
  4. Quattro

    How to make MPAI Bot stop switching its leader when running by another player (SOLVED)

    I have a Lua script I made where if you pick a certain character, they will always spawn with a mpai bot alongside them, but now I can't figure out how to make the bot only follow the player I spawned it with since the bot will start following another player instead when it runs by them. I also...
  5. Quattro

    Ice Climbers in SRB2 (WIP)

    It's a reward for keeping them together, only catch is that you have to spam custom 1 and/or jump to get max height. I am considering nerfing it a bit tho cuz I don't want them to be too op.
  6. Quattro

    Ice Climbers in SRB2 (WIP)

    UPDATE: added Squall Hammer as a duo ability. when nana is close enough to popo and both climbers aren't hurt, press custom1 to activate it. Also made nana automatically latch onto popo when he uses airblizz, and she's close enough. idk why the gif is so goddamn fast for no reason
  7. Quattro

    Ice Climbers in SRB2 (WIP)

    Ball knowledge
  8. Quattro

    Ice Climbers in SRB2 (WIP)

    Ngl I might do that, thanks for the idea
  9. Quattro

    Ice Climbers in SRB2 (WIP)

    For the past month or so, I've been working on modding the ice climbers into srb2. I currently don't have any sprites for the characters yet, but I do have some 3D models I made in blender I also have a demo version of this mod if you're interested This is what adhd hyperfixations lead to...
  10. Quattro

    Is it possible to change a duo character's name on act clear screens with Lua?

    I'm developing an ice climbers mod, and I want the act clear screen to say Ice Climbers instead of popo when you beat a level.
  11. Quattro

    You ever make music? you can post it here if ya want!

    yo chat is this peak
  12. Quattro

    You ever make music? you can post it here if ya want!

    sonic rush inspired song that i legit finished a week and a half ago after neglecting it for probably like 3 months
  13. Quattro

    AJ's Stylized Kartmaker Template + 3D Model

    wonder if anyone will ever use the model
Back
Top