Recent content by PowerShows!

  1. PowerShows!

    Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie!

    PowerShows! updated Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie! with a new update entry: Blue Streak Update 1.0.5! Bugfixes, Quality of Life Changes + Skin Colors Read the rest of this update entry...
  2. PowerShows!

    Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie! - Blue Streak Update 1.0.5! Bugfixes, Quality of Life Changes + Skin Colors

    The same as update 1.0.5, but now with the skin color pack being separate Lua file, so you don't need to modify Sonic if you just want to use the skin colors. I'll copy paste the text for 1.0.5 for convenience sake. "Nothing new added in this update, it's mainly bugfixes and quality of life...
  3. PowerShows!

    Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie!

    PowerShows! updated Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie! with a new update entry: Blue Streak Update 1.0.5! Bugfixes + Quality of life changes Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. PowerShows!

    Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie! - Blue Streak Update 1.0.5! Bugfixes + Quality of life changes

    Nothing new added in this update, it's mainly bugfixes and quality of life stuff. here's the changelog * Holding custom 1 and tapping jump no longer stopthoks you at frame 1 * Holding spin on waterslides no longer makes you thok * You can stompthok again after badnik bouncing or bouncing on a...
  5. PowerShows!

    Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie!

    PowerShows! updated Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie! with a new update entry: Blue Streak 1.0.5 Announcement + Bugfixes Read the rest of this update entry...
  6. PowerShows!

    Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie! - Blue Streak 1.0.5 Announcement + Bugfixes

    Hey Hey! This is getting super popular! I wanted to announce that V1.0.5. has started work and is focused on debugging a bunch of things. I along with Blendkitty or working on a lot more exciting things, so you might wanna perk your ears up if you hear "PowerPrower" or "OrangeWind". Also. I...
  7. PowerShows!

    Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie!

    Powershows updated Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie! with a new update entry: Blue Streak 1.0.4 Read the rest of this update entry...
  8. PowerShows!

    Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie! - Blue Streak 1.0.4

    There's not a massive amount of changes between 1.0.3 compared to 1.0.4. Because of connection issues on my end, I had to send the update in a zip file. Just extract it and the PK3 will be right there. Here's the changelog! * Removed Heroes Jump Animation * Added new ability called Stomp Thok...
  9. PowerShows!

    Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie!

    Powershows updated Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie! with a new update entry: WE HIT 20K VIEWS! Also TEASER FOR NEW ABILITY! Read the rest of this update entry...
  10. PowerShows!

    Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie! - WE HIT 20K VIEWS! Also TEASER FOR NEW ABILITY!

    First off, I want to thank everyone who supported the mod during my 2 year hiatus. If not for the support I saw when I came back, I might not have picked the mod up again. Now Blue Streak has a bunch of new cool moves and sweet, vibrant skin colors under the buckle of his shoes! Secondly...
  11. PowerShows!

    Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie!

    Powershows updated Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie! with a new update entry: Brand New Ability: Stomp Thok Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. PowerShows!

    Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie! - Brand New Ability: Stomp Thok

    A friend and I were working on a new ability, called the Stomp Thok! It just like the stomp in Sonic Unleashed, in which you'd maintain whatever momentum you currently had, and go straight down it you had none. You can also tap this to do a huge jump if you manage to badnik bounce! This ability...
  13. PowerShows!

    Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie!

    Powershows updated Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie! with a new update entry: New vibrant and beautiful Skin Colors CREATED! Read the rest of this update entry...
  14. PowerShows!

    Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie! - New vibrant and beautiful Skin Colors CREATED!

    As the name implies, I've cooked up some more skin colors, but this time, in a standalone lua! I'd also like to mention that 2 skins were remade with a new skin ramp; being "Photo Negative Streak" and "Hot Pink Sunset Streak". All of the skins will be attached to this message, so you can take a...
  15. PowerShows!

    Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie! - My thoughts on making a standalone skin color pack

    Hey everyone! I hope all is well with everyone, and that you're enjoying my mod as much as I had fun making it! I wanted to announce the fact that I'm planning to make a skin color pack containing the skins from Blue Streak, and some exclusive skins for the skin pack. Here's a recap on the skins...
Back
Top