Recent content by oddest

  1. oddest

    Sonic and Caliburn (SATBK)

    I really gotta read through this thread lol, I didnt even know there were styles, but this sounds awesome! im even more excited than before!
  2. oddest

    Sonic and Caliburn (SATBK)

    all he's missing is two deagles, a red trench coat, and a stylish meter. jokes aside this looks amazing, I cannot wait to COOK enemies as this guy. though I wonder if theres gonna be any reason to engage with the combat as opposed to just running past the enemies? will there be a ranking system...
  3. oddest

    Ultimate Versus - Sonic

    Our battle will be.... LEDGENDARY
  4. oddest

    Advance Sonic

    when it comes out
  5. oddest

    friendly reminder

    if you arent gonna do it yourself then dont expect someone else to do it for you
  6. oddest

    friendly reminder

    well, why arent YOU making mods with it?
  7. oddest

    X Sonic

    alright then, I'll contact you later today, my username is Turkey
  8. oddest

    X Sonic

    why would you need his permission? are assets from x sonic going to be used in the mod?
  9. oddest

    X Sonic

    You got a discord?
  10. oddest

    X Sonic

    im a 3D artist, perhaps we can convert my 3D work into sprites for the mod?
  11. oddest

    How can i "reprogram" a model?

    as long as you dont publish the model im sure you dont need permission, if you do want it public then thats when you should ask for permission
  12. oddest

    Frontiers Sonic: The Cybertest Demo

    LMAO I swear the best part of looking through a mod is all the little messages in the code
  13. oddest

    Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models

    rip
  14. oddest

    X Sonic chaos lambent

    its currently a work in progress version that currently only play testers can access from what I know
  15. oddest

    Advance Sonic

    i think x sonic is only here so we know how tall advance sonic will be
Back
Top