Recent content by Violla

  1. Violla

    What country are you guys from?

    Brazil South America, Brazil.
  2. Violla

    24hSRB2: a 27-person collab zone created in only a day

    You're supposed to step where the Extra Life monitor is placed and then, after hearing the Black Eggman laugh sound effect, you will be teleported back to the secret room entrance. About the music issue, I don't know how this happened, could you give me more details about how it happened?
  3. Violla

    24hSRB2: a 27-person collab zone created in only a day

    My first real mapping experience Before this, I wasted a lot of time building a lot of unfinished maps, but now I can say: "My first finished map". Not the best part of the map, but I enjoyed the experience!
  4. Violla

    Introduce Yourself

    Hello there! Hello there! It's me, NJ. I'm 17. I'm from Brazil. I've been playing SRB2 since the 2.0 Era. I am really enjoying the new update. I really loved the fact that Fang is on the game. Nice to meet ya! :>
  5. Violla

    Let's make a disgustingly big collab map in 24 HOURS - 24hrSRB2

    I'm in. No Skybox and I don't want to be the start/end room.
Back
Top