Recent content by nikoberry

  1. nikoberry

    Can we please talk about this dude (DELETE THIS)

    Joking aside, I feel "bite them in the ass some day" is a part exaggeration. More likely than not they'll just have their five seconds of fame as-is and then fade off. Threads like these respark that, though quite honestly we're being both hypocritical in that department since we're talking...
  2. nikoberry

    [Open Assets] Cirno

    completely forgot you were making this and got jumpscared when i got on the mb now i must be beheaded for being a day late to cirno day nNo! it was rigged!!1 paid!!1 definitely!
  3. nikoberry

    Kromos and Drakia's Workshop Shadow Model Not Working?

    a "little" late, but have you tried just removing the lines relevant to Shadow and amy from Jeck's
  4. nikoberry

    Yo what happened to the message board to be out for so long?

    This is True See #announcements in the SRB2 Discord.
  5. nikoberry

    [Open Assets] Sonic.Exe

    Thought I'd throw this here as a little funny. Currently in a time crunch so instead of just lowering the saturation on a palette I just decreased gamma heavily and switched to software with an unbearable respawndelay. Nice mod! (Should've probably decreased fov for this...)
  6. nikoberry

    Ixryzisen's F.I.N.S SRB2 Models

    Ah, my bad lol I forgot amy cameo existed
  7. nikoberry

    [Open Assets] JSFN

    dennis rabbithole gaming
  8. nikoberry

    Weird IPv6 crash?

    Hi, was fetching the master server listing in game and randomly crashed. Posting this here since I literally cannot decipher anything out of it. The censored bloc here is an IPv6 address that points roughly to the Honduras, and I apparently sent some invalid argument. I also did not get any...
  9. nikoberry

    What are the Specific Attributes of CV_NETVAR(in terms of player reach)

    It does, and forces you to either be a remote administrator or the server itself for that reason. It seems to send `XD_NETVAR` in `CV_SetCVar` (command.c)
  10. nikoberry

    My SRB2 is glitching even without any mods open

    the config file isn't code, it's just console variables with their string value as they get executed line by line on startup, for instance: // SRB2 configuration file. execversion "56" modfilter "None" musicpref "Digital" midimusic "Off" digimusic "Off" sounds "On" playmusicifunfocused "Yes"...
  11. nikoberry

    My SRB2 is glitching even without any mods open

    this is normal, it's just console variables either made by Lua (or from custom builds) bearing the CV_SAVE (basically "write this to config.cfg") flag. SRB2 redoes the config file from scratch every time it "saves" it (the config), so you can actually ignore this entirely. If you do want to...
  12. nikoberry

    How do I use a 3D model mod?

    Note, the Wiki does not mention this, but due to Linux being case sensitive (unlike Windows), you might have to rename the files. Character names usually are completely capitalized and "_blend" is always lowercase. (for reference, BLEND is completely capitalized here so the model remained pink)
  13. nikoberry

    Should SRB2 bring its IRC channel back? (new Discord age ID requirements)

    I would also like to point out that Discord absolutely does not care. The broker of the breach said they got 1.6 TB of data, there is a chance of there being way more than the disclosed amount of IDs in there. This is also disregarding that Discord - despite the breach - had the utter gall to...
  14. nikoberry

    Trouble with Tails's AI

    You could bind it to a key: bind <key> "skin <name>" ...Of course, replace <key> with whatever key, and <name> with whatever, for instance: bind m "skin tails"
  15. nikoberry

    Ixryzisen's F.I.N.S SRB2 Models

    I haven't messed around with models in ages, so I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting something, thought I'd ask on here anyways. Amy's (Amy in specific. I'm also using Metal from this pack, and he appears just fine) model just refuses to appear for whatever reason: I did rename the files in the PLAY...
Back
Top