Recent content by Nathanial

  1. Nathanial

    HD Past Trio WIP

    I'm back or something, here to give more random crap. I'm staring with sonic and will make the others after. progress will be much slower due to school but I'll try my hardest to make them
  2. Nathanial

    Past Sonic

    oh my gosh I'm so sorry i didn't see this! but yes! of course you can!
  3. Nathanial

    PTP!Peppino

    I love this, But it would be even better if there was a noise version.
  4. Nathanial

    Logan McCloud's WIP Thread

    Logan, Will you make these models for srb2kart? Just wondering.
  5. Nathanial

    wip ig

    I know someone else is or was working on one but I still wanna ig. bonus wip sprite, also need some help with lua's. 1723399077 Done, YIPPEE
  6. Nathanial

    Past knux

    well it wasn't much of a Collab , more of me just editing sprites
  7. Nathanial

    Past trio

    thanks, i needed help with that 1696105003 actually i tried to do that but i couldn't get it to work, sorry
  8. Nathanial

    Past trio

    srb2fan341 updated Past trio with a new update entry: GLIDE SPRITE FIX Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. Nathanial

    Past trio - GLIDE SPRITE FIX

    self explanatory
  10. Nathanial

    Past trio

    yeah but idk how to do that
  11. Nathanial

    Past Tails

    and more but not sonic
  12. Nathanial

    Past knux

    yes
  13. Nathanial

    Past trio

    srb2fan341 submitted a new resource: Past trio - What if pre-Halloween Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles were finished Read more about this resource...
  14. Nathanial

    Past trio 1.2

    Thanks to ssn tails for letting me use the sprites and lua by wolfs Also thanks to gaming today for the idea
  15. Nathanial

    Past knux

    srb2fan341 submitted a new resource: Past knux - What if pre-Halloween knuckles was finished Read more about this resource...
Back
Top