Recent content by NappyKitty

  1. NappyKitty

    Poppy Playtime in SRB2

    I won't say it is. I'm simply focused on other mods. Not to mention I've been having issues relating to my laptop charger breaking, meaning I have to wait a long time to even work on anything.
  2. NappyKitty

    History Reimagined (Formerly Reimagined Srb2)

    Currently, the stage being worked on the most is GFZ1, but the next stage will be GFZ2.
  3. NappyKitty

    What Happened To Green Flower City ?

    In the Modern era? Yeah, he's just mad. Classic Eggman isn't going to just plainly murder to prove a point, even in SA2 he didn't do that (He blew up the moon instead, to show his point.)
  4. NappyKitty

    What Happened To Green Flower City ?

    I'm not sure but my guess is to tone it down a little to match the rest of the game. Blowing up a mountain into a Eggman shape, somehow, is way less extreme than killing hundreds if not thousands of people.
  5. NappyKitty

    History Reimagined (Formerly Reimagined Srb2)

    You could disable it if you want. HRabilityedits off in console
  6. NappyKitty

    History Reimagined (Formerly Reimagined Srb2)

    Sorry for like the 2 year wait. The mod is in developer hell to say the least. Here's a small update... https://mb.srb2.org/addons/history-reimagined.6107/
  7. NappyKitty

    History Reimagined

    NappyKitty updated History Reimagined with a new update entry: Demo 2.5 Read the rest of this update entry...
  8. NappyKitty

    History Reimagined - Demo 2.5

    It's almost been 2 years only for a HALF update? Wow... Demo 3 will be coming in 2055.
  9. NappyKitty

    History Reimagined (Formerly Reimagined Srb2)

    It's been such a long time hasn't it? After realizing how dry new History Reimagined progress has become on the Message Board. I've decided to give you guys a bit of content with a public build. Public Demo build includes : Greenflower act 1 (current WIP rework) Greenflower act 2 (Edited...
  10. NappyKitty

    History Reimagined

    Absolutely! Who knew it'd take so long...?
  11. NappyKitty

    [Open Assets] ReHistorical

    I'm glad to see this project return. As for a name. How about "SRB2 Historical"
  12. NappyKitty

    History Reimagined (Formerly Reimagined Srb2)

    Oh... Hi... This post is to announce that I've decided to make a Discord Server for anything History Reimagined (and also my other addons but that doesn't matter) This server was more or so made so I don't lose track of what I did or was going to do for the project. If you want to be the most up...
  13. NappyKitty

    History Reimagined (Formerly Reimagined Srb2)

    Nothing important to mention for this project for now. Just here to say. Merry Christmas everyone :lol:
  14. NappyKitty

    History Reimagined (Formerly Reimagined Srb2)

    Oh look, someone finally got the name for the THZ looking stage. Slime Valley is the name. Don't worry, I will rename Egg Rocket Zone into something else when I can think of it.
Back
Top